Hello Bar

jeudi 1 novembre 2018

Ukrainien Embroidery + My Next Show + some news!



Hello to you!


Yes it's already Thursday and that moment of the week to post my new article! I don't know about you..but here we had very good weather last week (25-30 degrees ... we even had a dip in the sea!) Followed by snow and 4 degrees! .. and nothing in between!
What's it like weather wise at your's?

This week there's no specially themed article..I'll talk briefly about Ukranien Embroidery (and where you can see it this week) and a few bits of news to announce!


My Next Show

My next outing will be in a week and will take me to the small called Moncoutant in the deux sevres region, near Niort.
8th Moncoutant Show - 2018



It's always a pleasure to attend this show and I look forward to seeing my girlfriends/colleagues that I haven't seen in a long while!

There'll be 70 exhibitors at this fair, representing a lot of different types of handmade creativity: Embroidery, Patchwork, Knitting, Crochet...

For a complete list of exhibitors, check out Creations Autour du Fil's blog.


Guest Country - Ukraine

The popularity and success of this show are, no doubt thanks to the diversity of the exhibitors but also without hesitation thanks to the country invited to each edition.

I've met some embroiderers from all over the world from Norway, Madagascar, Italy, India and this year it'll be the Ukraine!

Super colourful and folkloric embroidery .. it will be superb! .. I can't wait to see this Embroidery up close and take in all of it's colour and beauty! (yes yes I will take photos and create a virtual visit (as if you were there) for you when I return;))

Ukrainian Embroidery
Source

You can see more pictures of this type of embroidery also on the Créations Autour du Fil blog here


Contest Winner Announcement - Knitting & Stitching Show

I apologise for announcing this result a few weeks late since my return from the Knitting & Stitching Show in London, but I haven't found a moment till now!
The winner of this contest is Sarah H and I'll be sending her prize shortly... a full range pack of Color Gems! Congratulations to you!


Advent Calendar 2018


Photo of 2017 Calendar


Just a quick reminder to tell you that I've launched the pre-sale of my Advent Calendars 2018.

For the sake of quality, quantity and time there'll be less calendars available this year. This offer is exclusively for my subscribers..to thank you for your loyalty and constant positiveness! You have until November 5th to buy your's, before I release it to the general public ...

To have all the information you need on the two calendars and their contents / price etc please follow this link


That's it for this week folk's! Please take care and see you next Thursday!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx

2 commentaires: