Hello Bar

jeudi 15 novembre 2018

Souvenir Photos of Ukraine!



Hello to you!


I recently returned from the show that I told you about last week in the town of Moncoutant and at the time that you'll be reading this article I'll already be in Pau for another show..this time the Fils Croisés show! November is a fairly intense month for creators as you can imagine!




I'm not going to write a long article today because I have to redo my stock as I leave tomorrow (Wednesday) .. so here we go!


A trip to the Ukraine

This weekend we went to Ukraine, thanks to the Moncoutant show. It was a lovely and friendly weekend, as it is for each edition. The Ukrainians and their stand were gorgeous and colourful.


Mariia and Luidmyla seduced the public and the exhibitors with their smiles and traditional costumes ... embroidered with threads and pearls ...


Mariia et Luidmyla


My Stand

My Stand - Close Up

2 + 1 new designs!
Thank you to everyone who came to see me on my stand..it was great to see you again or make your acquaintence!

Headdress Competition

With every edition of this fair, also comes an embroidery contest. This year each contestant got given a printed canvas - with a Tatiana face on it. The goal was to create a headdress for her using some imposed pieces of ribbon, and threads plus a lot of imagination!

It was amazing! Each one prettier than the last!

Here is a short film of these headdresses ... then the results (with photos) on the organisers blog



I thank all of you who have placed an order for an Advent calendar..they are in the process of being assembled  and will be dispatched from 21 November onwards! I have a few left if you're still hesitating and would like one, and you have until November 18 (Sunday) to buy one ...


Have a good week!

Happy Stitching
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire