Hello Bar

jeudi 22 novembre 2018

50 Yrs Old + projects for 2019!



Hi there!

Iv'e just got back from the  Fils Croisés show in Pau..I met some lovely new stitchers and saw some existing customers and friends.
Pau is a pretty south western town..but slightly blighted with all it's road works around the town...



My Stand (different every time!)


Small selection of my Cross Stitch Designs

A bit of Blackwork in Colour

The show, and the return trip home, were disrupted by the "yellow high Vis vest" demonstrations .. we didn't see anyone on Saturday at the show and it's a real shame, but Thursday, Friday and Sunday was much better and I had a great time chatting to you all!

Between all the roadworks in the town centre and the demonstrations and tolls blocked on the way home, it's been a trying 5 days.. I won't be writing a long article because I have a ton of work to finish and full of new designs and surprises to prepare for you for 2019 !! To be continued....

50 yrs Old





This week, I had the pleasure of arriving at the beautiful age of 50! I can't believe it myself ... Where have all the years gone?! But I'm proud to say that I've made it this far and i've joined the fifties club and I feel physically and mentally better now more than ever! I had an inner change a year ago ( I explained this in another article a couple of weeks ago) ... I can't wait to live this second part of my life!

One of my cakes!
Need a Break


I feel that I need to have a break and refocus a bit, to be able to come back with new designs for cross stitch and blackwork in colour; new articles for the blog; new threads and embroidery fabrics; a book to prepare for an english publishers ; maybe a new SAL for 2019; a podcast to accompany this blog..and many more things to promote embroidery and well-being! My list is very long .. and I hope to do everything because it's all great things for you. 
So to conclude today I have some questions for you (I'd be really happy if you wrote your answers under this article)
  • Did you feel a sense of happiness on your 50th birthday or rather the opposite?
  • Do you agree with the quote?
  • Did you come to see me in the Salon de Pau?
  • What are you most interested in my list of upcoming releases?
  • Do you want to see something else?

Please have a good week and I see you next Thursday!

Happy Stitching

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire