Hello Bar

jeudi 7 juin 2018

New Blackwork Design + Competition




Hello my friends!

How are you doing this week? I'm in full dyeing mode since the last newsletter? How about you what are you working on at the moment?

This week I've organised a little contest (like last time as it was very popular) to win this free embroidery chart ... yes it's free! In addition the winner's suggestion will be used for the title for the new chart !

The rules are simple:

* I'll give you a little preview of one of my future new designs

* in the comments under this article tell me what you think the theme is

* and give me an original title for this creation

* Share this article / contest on FB, your preferred social networks and with your friends!

I need a name?!

I'll announce the winner next Thursday, in my next newsletter! So you have until Wednesday, June 13th 2018, midnight (PARIS time) to play!

If I don't answer your comments on the blog straight away it's totally normal as I'm away again this week-end for a show in Louhans (near Chalon sur Saône). Here's the poster and designer list in case your'e in France and not far!




Good luck and Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire