Hello Bar

jeudi 3 octobre 2019

SAL Tree of Life September + SAL 2020 Contest



Hi there!

It's the 3rd of October and the beginning of the tenth month in this year of 2019. The leaves are starting to colour on the trees and the temperatures are falling slightly, but with a bit of luck you're still making the most of the mild autumn weather? One thing doesn't change though..our passion for Stitching!

To begin I wanted to welcome all the new stitchers who just subscribed to my newsletter. You're very welcome here and I hope that you'll be interested in my articles and that you'll feel comfortable here and want to participate in the life of the blog.

The end of September indicates that a new branch is complete in the SAL Tree of Life so this week I'll show you the progress pictures. We're pleased to welcome new participants from time to time and it is a pleasure! Our stitching SAL family is growing ...

I hope you're full of good energy and that you are ready to attack the last quarter of the year ?!

SAL Arbre de Vie - September





Trees of Life from all over the world..All different and unique to each stitcher. Aren't they amazing?




SAL 2020 Contest
I'm going to let you in on a secret..I'm organising the 2020 SAL at the moment. It'll also be a Tree of Life..but not the same, and it'll have a particular theme! Which one do you think? If you can find the theme ( and are drawn out of the correct answers) I'll gift you 2020 Tree of Life SAL!

Write your answer in the comments under this article to play and I wish you good luck!


So if you feel like it or if you want to stay in touch to find out more about when I launch the new SAL please register here: http://eepurl.com/gm1Lkn


Thanks in advance for your pre-registration and I hope to welcome you to the 2020 adventure soon!


Have a great week! I'll be travelling up to London next week for the Knitting & Stitching Show, so I'll be sharing that adventure with you soon!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire