Hello Bar

jeudi 31 octobre 2019

Stitcher's Advent Calendar 2019



Hi There!

It's been one of those weeks! Busy with school holidays and trying to get as much time with the kids (even though they're big) and soaking up as much autumn sun as possible as the days get shorter! I don't like when it gets dark so early..I find it rather depressing to be honest!

Last week I told you about my two end of year projects, one being the 2020 Temperature SAL (see article here if you missed it: http://bit.ly/CalendrierdelaBrodeuse2019) and sign up to get all the info about the SAL as it happens here: http://eepurl.com/gm1Lkn

This week I'm going to give you a good reason why buying one of my Advent Calendars would benefit your health and give you all the information you need to treat yourself to the Stitchers Advent Calendar 2019.


One Good Reason
Once I get started I could give you all sorts of good reasons to buy my Calendar! They include:

  • promoting better health through stitching (I have a free booklet all about that coming soon); 
  • enjoying yourself everyday for 24 days as you open up my gifts to you..there's no reason why this kind of excitement should only be for kids;
  • it's an original way to stock up on my hand dyed threads and /or fabrics and build a great stash!

BUT the most important of all is so simple that you probably haven't even thought of it..that you'll be thinking of yourself for once, putting yourself first and gaining pleasure from this original and useful gift for any stitcher! Feeling happy, good and content is the best thing anyone could feel isn't it? It helps you reach out and be generous with others. It's a win win situation!





Which Calendar?
I've prepared a special page for the calendar where you can get all the information that you need to choose which one..either the Thread Calendar or the Mix Thread and Fabric calendar..it's entirely up to you!

https://mailchi.mp/ae729043efea/calendrieravent2019

Follow this link and you'll get all the information that you need. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch either through messenger, or mail : tometlily@hotmail.com

For the moment I have put a reduced number of calendars online and will adapt if there's a higher demand..I hand make and pack each one to order!

I hope that you enjoy your week..what are you working on at the moment? I would love to know or see! Tell me in the comments below!

Take care till next week..I'll be showing you the October progress photos for the 2019 Tree of life SAL!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire