Hello Bar

jeudi 24 octobre 2019

SAL 2020 Contest Winners + Stitchers Advent Calendar 2019!



Hi There!

How are you? And how has your week been? I haven't been very present much online or on social media very much because I had to take some time off to rest after the show and to get to grips with losing a school friend of mine (who was my age). It was very sad shock and she'll be missed.

This week I'm going to be talking to you about my offer I have for the pre christmas season and the results of the 2020 Tree of Life Contest I launched last week! I have two winners to announce who found the theme for next year's tree!


365 Tree of Love SAL 2020


I did make some time to work on the SAL 2020 for next year though. 

Two of you found the theme for next years communal temperature project..Hearts! The tree of Life will be known as The Tree of Love 2020! 365 hearts to stitch on and amongst the branches of the tree of Life.

I want this stitching project to promote your power and strength as women in our society today and also promote kindness and love..which are the things that'll help you feel great and empower you!

The two lucky ladies who'll be able to participate in this SAL for free are Monique G and Veronique L..they found the theme before the closing date ( when I left for the show in the UK)

If you would like to know when the SAL will be launched and find out all the info before everyone else please sign up here for the SAL newsletter: http://eepurl.com/gm1Lkn


Stitchers Advent Calendar 2019




I won't be launching the 2020 tree of Love SAL till after sending out these though...

Following on from the 2016, 2017  and very successful 2018 Advent Calendar editions I've decided to keep the same formula as in 2018! 
This year you have the choice between two calendars either the "Thread Calendar" or the "Thread and Fabric Mix Calendar"

I'm in the closing preparations for this offer and as organising stock for this project can be a bit tricky, I would really like to know how many of you would be interested in receiving the calendar.  This will help me to work out numbers and also enable me to make and order enough of each item to be able to fulfil every demand! 

Please have a look at the Stitchers Calendar in more detail here https://tometlilycreations.com/en/home/310-stitcher-s-advent-calendar-2019.html and let me know if you would like to purchase one. I will put you on a list and send you details at the time of launching. There won't be one for everyone!

Have a great week! Be sure to pack in as much stitching, colour and light as possible and look after yourself till then!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire