Hello Bar

lundi 27 décembre 2021

NEW 2022 Temperature Peacock SAL



Hi There!

It's been a while since I wrote an article being so busy in the lead up to xmas and over the holidays. I really hope you had a great time with your families and received some great crafty presents?!
Today I'll be outlining the new 2022 Peacock Temperature SAL, showing the 2 different versions of this pretty cross stitch pattern, and how to get all the information you need to sign up and get ready before we start stitching on the 1st January!

2022 365 Temperature Peacock SAL

SIMPLE Version

PLUS Version

Just A few stitches to do, every day, from January 1st to December 31st 2022 to create a nice and colourful stitched piece by the end of the year.  The daily colour used depends on the temperature outside! Each colour corresponds to a temperature.

This year I've chosen the pretty theme of  Peacock Feathers... This model represents much more than just cross stitch and stitching.  I'm pushing the concept a little further and combining your daily embroidery with your well-being, your positive mindset and letting go. After having lived through this very particular year this year (again), I think that it's important for us to take time for oneself and be able to dream. I have been setting goals a lot this year and have succeeded in reaching many of them, and have started putting things into motion in order to try and attain others, even the wildest ones! 

Each feather (there are 52 feathers made up of 7 coloured parts and each represents a day in 2022) in our SAL represents a goal for me and as we stitch, work and share each feather together I'd like to think that we all will be dreaming of, designing and reaching for our own dreams, little by little ... step by step .... With these moments of relaxation, and I hope personal revelations and success, by the end of the year you'll have a beautiful piece of stitching unique to you and in addition a feeling of true fulfilment and total well being.

This year I decided not to charge for the SAL. We have all had a difficult year (again) and I know some of you are struggling financially. For this reason access to the SAL and the group will be free. However, I've created an account on Ko-fi.com/tometlilycreations if you want to buy me a symbolic coffee or two to cover my time and reward my work, with no obligation at all. It's there for those who can or those who simply want to.

For more information about the SAL please follow this link: http://bit.ly/SALTemperature2022

 To join the Facebook group please ask to join at this address: https://www.facebook.com/groups/205660424487316
I will open up the group after Christmas has been celebrated so you can get all the information you need to organise your fabric and threads, and be ready for the kick off on the 1st January!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire