Hello Bar

jeudi 24 juin 2021

June Pack Photos + Encounter with a Swedish Designer


Hi There!

Its time to reveal the June pack photos, as most of the packs have arrived at their destinations...some further afield haven't yet, but won't be long now!

I loved making this pack for you and I think that it's one of my favourites..if not my all time favourite! It's a gorgeous bouquet of watery sea greens, turquoise and pacific blues and purples and really shout out summer and the tropics for me. They were so nice to dye and transported me to desert islands and gorgeous Caribbean beaches..so that's why I've called the June pack TROPICAL! I hope they transport you too and bring you much pleasure and well being as you stitch!

One of the threads from this months pack is a new creation that will be available soon for purchase in my shop..it's called Atoll. Let's see if you can spot it in the photos? The free gift this month was a lovely blue linen thread from Sweden. The company that sells them is called Linladen and I'll tell you a bit about them later in this article..

June Pack Photos














Having fun with plaiting my skeins!





If you would like to buy yourself this lovely subscription, ask someone to gift it to you or even buy it for someone else here is the link to follow to find out all the information that you need: 

Delivery Information

Orders for the July Pack opens today, 22nd June and will close on the 31st June at midnight. Any orders received after midnight on the 31st June will receive the August pack. 

I do have a few packs left over and the first orders received and those after the 31st will qualify for any left over June packs. Please let me know if you'd like to start with the June pack.

If you choose the monthly subscription you won't have to order again as you'll receive your pack every month after I receive your automatic recurring payment through Paypal. If you no longer wish to receive your subscription you can simply cancel the recurring payments in Paypal, or send me a message and I can do it for you.

If you don't have a Paypal account but would still like to buy the monthly version of  the subscription please contact me and I can set this up for you. 

I will be hand dyeing the threads to order and need a week to 10 days to do this. You will receive your subscription from the 15th of the month onwards. This delay depends on where you live of course and of the current postal situation!

Linladen

As I mentioned earlier in the introduction of this article, the free present that I sent out with the June pack is a lovely linen thread from a company based in Bristol (UK) called Linladen. 
This is a tiny part of her About Us page: 

Linladan is Swedish for flax barn. 
Our beautiful vintage Linblomman (The Flax Flower) linen threads are products of Sweden's textile industry in the 1960s. As the factories closed down, the remaining stocks ended up hidden away in an old haberdashery stockroom for decades until just a few years ago....

Tanja is Swedish and has found lots of these antique threads and sells them on her site in glorious packs like the ones in the photo below. She has also designed a modern range called Lyster. I chose several different blue Lyster threads and sent one out with each of my subscriptions. 
Linladen has also got a lovely Instagram page that I often dribble in front of LOL that I highly recommend. https://www.instagram.com/linladan/


I hope that you've enjoyed the photos of the TROPICAL thread pack and also meeting a new thread designer? I would love to know what you think of this June pack! If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comments below or send me them via messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com.

I hope to have you on board for this latest adventure and look forward to sending out your beautiful threads and/or fabric every month!

Have a great week full of sun, stitching and colour!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire