Hello Bar

jeudi 28 mai 2020

What's in Store Around the Corner + Stitcher Survey


Hi there!

How are you doing? I hope that you're well and making the most of your time to eat well, sleep well and do a lot of stitching?!

The end of May is just round the corner and it has got me thinking about my future and how life will be lived from now on...just like before, differently or even better?
I suppose that the answer to that question really depends on you and what you value in life, how you comport yourself with others, what makes you feel happy and the vision you have for yourself...

I ventured out with my family for a lovely walk in nature the other day and took some great photos of the amazing nature that has continued to grow around us..As we were on our way back I saw something that stopped me literally in my tracks and made me reflect...

This week my article will reveal what I saw, the reflections I took and ask you for your opinions on the decisions I made!


Beautiful Poppies, High Grass and Thistles



What's in Store Around the Corner





This is the view that stopped me in my tracks and got me thinking about just what could be around the bend or corner for me. It was such an obvious question to think about that I took a photo of our path, to remind me to think and reflect about what my answer or answers would be. 
Since then I've had time to reflect, as I stitch the last designs for my next book, and I love the clarity that I've got! If it's one of the positive things that this confinement has brought it's clarity on what I don't want and time to reflect on what I do! I realised that:
 
I only have two hands and whatever I manage to do or make with them is enough. No more pressure to please everyone! When I people please I'm giving away my personal power! I must be more efficient in saying NO!
 
I can't please everyone with my designs and products..thats's great because I wouldn't be able to provide products for everyone anyhow!
 
My main objective is to work with colour and help people, mainly women, relieve stress through stitching and colour. To contribute to creating a better well being in general, in order to be the strongest possible to face whatever life throws at us!

To be able to earn money in any situation, to help support my family's needs and pay my business bills, whether it be out in the 'normal' world or inside in lock down.

I need to prioritise my health and well being , through my work and play, in order to be able to help others. I need to keep positive and in a high energetic vibration to keep my defences high and to be and feel the best authentic version of myself.


How about you:
  • Does anything I wrote above resonate with you?
  • Have you been thinking about the future during lock down?
  • Do you know what your real values are in life?

Your Opinion Counts




As a result of all this reflecting I've also decided to take my business up a notch and I would very much appreciate you taking 5 minutes to answer this survey I've created.  Your anonymous answers and feedback will help me design my next steps and help me give you exactly what you want and need!
Please follow this link to the survey:



I look forward to reading your answers (either as a comment under this article, via mail or by messenger) and seeing your survey answers too!
I hope you have a great week full of cross stitch, reflection, colour and light!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

2 commentaires:

  1. Love the idea of a thread subscription - it is too easy to just buy favourite colours and so to have someone else choose pushes you in a different direction.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Unknown!
      Thank you for your comment. That's a great reason to buy a subscription that I had never thought of..but very true we have a tendency to be attracted by the same colours!
      Happy Stitching
      Melanie

      Supprimer