Hello Bar

jeudi 14 mai 2020

Quotation of the Month - May


Hi there!

Here we are practically mid May .. incredible to believe but true! We've been free from lock down for four days and most of the country seems to be on vacation or behaving like it's the height of summer!

For my part I continue to work at home, as usual and I'm enjoying dyeing threads, embroidering patterns for my future book and making the most of the garden..

I'm also listening to myself and I've chosen not to let myself be influenced by the overload of information circulating on the net, social media networks or television ...

I've found that there isn't ONLY the truth told in everything that surrounds us and that we are often oriented towards buying often futile products, having opinions and even directed on how to think.
Take the time to know yourself fully, to know what are the most important things in life for you, know your values ​​and to trust each other!

This week I'll be sharing a quote that will perfectly illustrate what I mean ...

Welcome

Before sharing the quote with you, I am very happy to welcome new stitchers every day through my Facebook page, my site and by Etsy too. I welcome you here and I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your comments.




Quotation of the Month - May

When you know yourself well and trust yourself, you can more easily sort through all the information around you and make informed decisions about what is true or not.

You have the right to disagree with family, friends, neighbours, mayors, politicians or president ... the most important thing is to be in tune with yourself.

I don't know about you but sometimes I have conversations or messages that arrive to me in my head and they often coincide with a decision that I have to make ... they help me decide if I should choose A or B, and I am what I feel ... and that's called intuition.




How about you:
  • Do you agree with Anthony J. D'Angelo's quote?
  • Are you intuitive?
  • Do you listen to your intuition to make decisions?
  • Do you have a story to tell about how intuition helped you?

I look forward to reading your answers (either as a comment under this article, via mail or by messenger) and I hope you have a great week full of cross stitch, self love and trust, colour and light!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire