Hello Bar

jeudi 21 février 2019

Contest Results..Are you one of the winners?



Hello!

Today I won't be long because I'm on the road for the Pexiora show as you read this, which will be held tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. So if you're in the south of France, near Carcassonne this weekend, come and say hello. It's really nice to meet the stitchers I meet "online" in real life!

The association is celebrating their 10th birthday this year so it promises to be a great celebration!

To get an idea of the creators present (and write your shopping list in advance haha)all the information is here: http://lapassionauboutdesdoigts.fr/


New Thread Names

Last week I showed you my three new thread creations, which will be added to the Le Fil Atalie range 

I organised a contest to name the threads and you were many to leave me messages with your very inspired ideas ! I loved them all and congratulate you all on your ingenuity!

Here are the threads again with their new titles + a fourth that appeared with the others at the same time!


SIRENE




IRIS

CARAIBES


LILAS


The threads will be available as singles or as a pack on my site and Etsy, as soon as I get beck from Pexiora .. if there are any left! If you want to reserve some, please let me know by mail or message, and I'll put them aside for you ;)



Winners

Now is the time to announce the winners, who'll each receive the thread that carries their title entry.






Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to all of you who participated. The winners will receive an email from me to inform them ..


Next week we'll be February 28th already and the last day of the month!  Time flies! And that's a good thing because it means that we're having fun and we're alive .. and most importantly that we're looking after our health by stitching! 


Why not use these new threads to embroider your own Tree of Life? There's always time to join in, share this year with stitchers from all over the world. Make 2019 your year, full of intention and self-love and care.

https://bit.ly/2Eg1aDu


Have a wonderful week full of little crosses, colours and light!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire