Hello Bar

jeudi 8 juillet 2021

June 2021 Star Temperature SAL + July Pack Contest

 


Hi there!

How has your week been? I hope you've made it to the end of school ok and that you're lucky enough to be planning some summer (or winter depending where you live) holidays. WE've managed to get to the beach twice this week which was very windy but it was nice to get out of the house and be out in nature.
I've just finished dyeing the July pack threads, for which there'll be a contest below and i'm even contemplating doing the August threads already to free up some spare time in August. 

This week my article is also dedicated to the amazing work by some of the ladies in the 2021 Star Temperature SAL. They're amazing and so is their stitching! They all inspired me to give it a go! You'll find plenty of great photos below...

2021 Star SAL - June





The 2021 Star Temperature SAL started on the 1st January and we're now 363 participants in the group so far.. which is fantastic! Eleven new stitchers signed up just this past month, and I welcome them warmly.
The majority of the members are stitching the Star SAL and they're looking great. Some other ladies are stitching the 2020 Tree of Love SAL with the 2021 temperatures. 

I'm enjoying watching all the stars come alive and the colours building everyday..there are some beautiful SAl's growing.
Here are some of the finished June months:













Joining the 2021 Star Temperature SAL

If you would like you can still join the SAL at this address: http://bit.ly/SALTemperature2021 

You would be very welcome to join in the fun and make friends from all over the world at the same time! It's a great group of lovely stitchers! 


I myself have just started to stitch this SAL.. Seeing all the lovely colour combinations I just couldn’t resist and started stitching with the month of March! I've got to catch up a few stars in May but I'm really enjoying stitching along side all the other stitchers!

So please don’t hesitate to join us, it’s free and it’s a great way to unwind and feel relaxed!


July Thread Pack Contest




Here's a photo of the 10 threads that make up the July pack! In black & white to keep the surprise intact, but ideal to run a little contest to win one of the threads from the pack.

All you need to do is write your idea in the comments below and if you have guessed right your name will be added into the hat and you may be lucky and receive one of the threads. Why not give it a go, you have nothing to lose?



July Pack - What colours are they?


New Fabric Range - SULTA / 22 CT Aida
Earlier this week I launched a new stitching fabric that I’ve added to my hand dyed Aida type range.

Introducing SULTA! This fabric is 22CT and could be called 22 CT Aida, but it’s also designed for all your hardhanger embroidery.
It absorbs colour less than a piece of linen or regular Aida and has created a lovely soft colour range!









You can find the 17 SULTA colours here on my website: https://tometlilycreations.com/en/91-sultaaida-22-ct
Or here on my “On Etsy” shop:
https://etsy.me/2G79Mdv

That's enough from me this week. I hope you enjoyed seeing all the different SAL photos and felt inspired by the new fabric range above.
Don't forget there's still time to sign up for the Fabric Club Subscription and/or why not the thread subscription too! 

For all the juicy details for the fabric subscription please follow this link: http://bit.ly/FabricClubSubscription
And here's the link for the thread subscription: http://bit.ly/MonthlyThreadsSubscription

I would love to know what you think about the June photos, if you have any favourites and to read your thoughts for the July pack contest? You can write me a comment or question below this article, I would love to hear from you either here or via messenger or email: tometlily@hotmail.com about the SAL photos or just to get to know you a bit more!

I wish you a great week of stitching, full of cross stitches, colour and light and see you next week!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

2 commentaires: