Hello Bar

jeudi 1 avril 2021

Warm Welcome + April Pack Winner

 

Hello to you!

Happy April Fools Day! Yes thats right were the 1st April already! I don't know about you but we've just been placed in lockdown again over here in France and I'd really love for all this just to be a joke as one year on it's getting to be quite a pain not to live our lives as we choose fit. 

I'm busy finishing off preparations for the April thread pack, re-dyeing thread and fabric as my stock has got quite low! Fabric colours will be drip fed back onto my site as I receive the white fabric from Zweigart as they produce it.  Watch out for your favourite colours and maybe sign up for my newsletter (if you haven't already) to be first informed! Here is the link to do that: http://eepurl.com/dtKLmz

In this weeks article I'll be sharing the name of the mini contest winner to find the April pack theme.It maybe you so keep reading!

Warm Welcome

Before I reveal the name of the lucky contest winner I wanted to take this opportunity to welcome all the new stitchers who have joined me here and in my colourful world. It’s great to have you hear and ai look forward to getting to know you more through these articles and in y various thread and colour adventures!

Just as a quick intro (if you’d like) you can find out more about me and how I ended up creating my design and colour company here: https://tometlilycreations.blogspot.com/2018/03/let-me-tell-you-my-story.html


Contest Winner



So after announcing the contest last week to guess the April pack colour theme, I had a lot of responses which was fantastic! 

It took me some time to pick out the correct answers to be able to make the draw for the winning name though and now I can share it with you! The winner will receive one of the threads from the up and coming April pack, which as a side note is going to be amazing and I think one of my favourites to date!

If you’d like to join the subscription train then please follow this link..

http://bit.ly/MonthlyThreadsSubscription

Back to business! Here is the name of the contest winner



Congratulations Lo!! I'll get in touch via messenger!

Ok that's all for today folks! but I would love to know more about you and how you got into stitching, or what you’re stitching at the moment!

Please leave a comment below or contact me on Messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com

Hope you have a great week full of little crosses, colours and light! Look out for pranksters or paper fish stuck to your back!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire