Hello Bar

jeudi 15 avril 2021

New Thread Colour Name and It's Winner!

Hello to you!

With the April thread pack well on it's way, I've had a bit more time to get on with dyeing my general thread stock and I'm starting to get some fabric together to dye some of the missing colours in the fabric ranges! More yummy photos will follow I'm sure!

Fabric colours will be drip fed back onto my site as I receive the white fabric from Zweigart as they produce it.  Watch out for your favourite colours and maybe sign up for my newsletter (if you haven't already) to be first informed! Here is the link to do that: http://eepurl.com/dtKLmz

I've also taken time out to sit down and stitch! I hadn't cross stitched anything in at least a year..if not 2, and it's been fantastic to get back to it.. I didn't realise how much I missed it. It has really helped me centre myself and break some bad routine habits that I'd taken on since the beginning of this world pandemic..

I'm stitching my Star SAL with really bright flashy Le Fil Atalie and Colour Gems threads and they're really boosting my happy levels! Bright and colourful cross stitch comes highly recommended!!

http://bit.ly/SALTemperature2021 

Cooler temperature colours

Warmer temperature colours

In this weeks article I'll be sharing the name of the new thread colour and also announcing the name of the lucky winner of the contest too! She'll be winning one of the new threads...It maybe you so keep reading!

Warm Welcome

Before I reveal the name of the lucky contest winner I wanted to take this opportunity to welcome all the new stitchers who have joined me here and in my colourful world. It’s great to have you hear and ai look forward to getting to know you more through these articles and in y various thread and colour adventures!

Just as a quick intro (if you’d like) you can find out more about me and how I ended up creating my design and colour company here: https://tometlilycreations.blogspot.com/2018/03/let-me-tell-you-my-story.html


New Thread Name

Emerald 32CT Linen and Murano (more types on the way!)




After organising the new Emerald fabric colour naming contest, it was time to find a name for the matching thread! After discussions and deliberation here at home, we decided to keep the same name as this simplifies everything!

There were some lovely names put forward and thank you to you all for participating. So the new thread is called Emeraude (Emerald) as well!


Emerald Thread Contest Winner

Here is the name of the contest winner that was drawn from all the ladies that chose the name Emerald! The winner is....

Congratulations Alexandra!! I'll get in touch via messenger!


If you would like to get in touch, ask me a question please leave a comment below or contact me on Messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com

Hope you have a great week full of little crosses, bright colours and warming light! 

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire