Hello Bar

jeudi 29 avril 2021

8 Hour Tarot Class on Zoom + other stories...

Hi there!

So far this week has been miserable weather wise..its been windy, cold and raining and it doesn't look like it'll pick up for a while! 

Other than that I've been finishing off the May pack threads ( contest coming up below), doing some fabric re dyeing, clearing out my office and tidying it up, sorting through all my fabric stock (more fabric trio packs and grab packs on their way) and I also managed to fit in a day long zoom course on Saturday, with my colour therapy professor, all about his lovely colour therapy tarot cards.. so all in all a jolly full and satisfying week!

As I said above, in this weeks article I'll be launching the May pack contest and also sharing the name of the new subscriber contest winner , who will win a free pack in the subscription club. If you’ve subscribed since last week you may be the winner so keep reading!!

Colour Therapy Tarot Cards

Colour Oracle

As I said in my introduction, I spent Saturday in front of my computer with 9 other fellow chromotherapists, learning the art of tarot reading!

We were trained by our colour therapy professor Pierre, on how to use his Colour Oracle set of tarot cards to help people find solutions to their questions.

It was fascinating to listen to and watch as he did readings for us all. I’ve already done some readings with these cards and the results were pretty mind blowing.. they have a magic way of being very precise and bang on the consultants situation at the time of the reading.

They’re a way to open up a conversation around a problem or block and help ideas and solutions to rise from the cards.. 

My reading was amazing.. especially as I didn’t ask a question.. I just wanted to know what I needed to know at the moment.. well the conversation and the cards brought great comfort and confirmation of where I am in my personal and professional life at the moment!

Now I need to practise doing readings to be able to offer remote consultations eventually.. that would be fun wouldn’t it?!

Have you ever had a tarot consultation or a reading of some sort? Do you do readings yourself? Do you have a favourite deck of cards?.. I would love to know what you think about consulting cards and hear about your experiences with them! Please comment below or send me a mail : tometlily@hotmail.com or via messenger!

May Pack Contest

What Colour is the May Pack?


Here is a black and white photo of the May pack for you to contemplate and think about what colours might be hidden behind this filter... 

Remember that my monthly packs are often influenced by the month itself and the changing seasons..so let me know what you think the theme will be or the colours that'll be in the pack and you could win one of the threads from the pack. 

Good Luck!

New Subscriber Contest Winner



As a special offer this month I thought that I'd put a thread pack up for grabs! All the new subscribers' names were entered into the contest. I asked my husband Gilles to draw a name and the name of the lucky winner he drew is....


Congratulations Georgette! I'll refund one month of your subscription! Well done!!

If you’d like to join the subscription and find out what hundreds of stitchers are receiving, please follow this link..

http://bit.ly/MonthlyThreadsSubscription

Ok that's all for today folks! but I would love to know more about you and what you think about Tarot cards and receive your ideas for the may thread colours!

Please leave a comment below or contact me on Messenger or mail if you have any questions: tometlily@hotmail.com

Hope you have a great week full of little crosses, colours and light! 

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

2 commentaires:

  1. I have a free daily tarot reading delivered to my email address. I'm amazed at how accurate they are!

    RépondreSupprimer