Hello Bar

jeudi 5 novembre 2020

Thread Advent Calendar 2020!


Hi There!

How are you this fine November day? We're still having some nice sunny days here in the South of France but with the days closing at around 6pm now,  afternoons and evenings are starting to smart a bit outside. 

The garden is full of beautiful red leaves (that need raking up) but no time for that just yet!

This weeks article should have been the October branch photos and progress photos, but I have so many other exciting things to share with you today that I've had to postpone it till next week. I hope that my SAL stitchers won't mind?!

So what's my exciting news? Well firstly I'll be attending a show in London this weekend...ok not in person but online and I'll be telling you about it and which one later.

Secondly I'm launching a mini contest to win one of the November pack threads from the monthly thread subscription and thirdly I have at last got my act together to organise the Thread Advent Calendar 2020..with two different versions to choose from....

Thread Advent Calendar 2020

A Stitchers Advent Calendar for 2020 - 24 envelopes to count down to xmas! PLUS different thread and chart bonuses

From the 1st December up to the 24th...open an envelope a day and discover a thread present that all stitchers and creative people will love!

You won't be disappointed ...they're presents that I'd love to open myself!

You have the choice between 2 calendars this year!  You'll receive classical xmas colours  when you choose the ¨Traditional Christmas¨ calendar and brights when you choose the ¨Tropical Christmas¨ calendar.

Here is the link to find out all about this years calendar and the two different versions

http://bit.ly/TropicalChristmasAdventCalendar or you can click directly on the link under the calendar you prefer and go straight to my site to buy it.

Click here for information

Click here for information

Each Thread Calendar is worth 99€ in value before the bonuses..but they're on special offer at 79€ + international postage charges.

The calendars will be dispatched from the 23rd November 2020 onwards.


Beyond The Knitting and Stitching Show

As I said in a previous article, the original Knitting and Stitching show was cancelled due to the Covid pandemic. It was supposed to take place mid October. The organisers have created an online version that starts this weekend, that I'll be participating in..All the exhibitors will be offering reduction codes or free gifts for the visitors.. and the show will be launched with the shopping village this weekend. I hope you enjoy your visit!

You can find out more here: https://www.theknittingandstitchingshow.com/

and find my page here: https://www.theknittingandstitchingshow.com/beyond-shopping-hub/tom-and-lily-creations/



November Thread Pack Contest
I launched a mini contest on Instagram and Facebook earlier this week to win one of the November threads and I wanted to share the contest with you here too! 

After the FLAMINGO pack in July, the SUNSET pack in August, the AUTUMN pack in September and the HALLOWEEN pack in October,
💜What do you think the theme of the November pack might be?

November Threads Incognito!


💜Please write your answer(s) in the comment below and you may win a thread from the November pack that’s up for grabs.
CLUE: I was inspired by one of my scarves for the colours in this months pack..😉


I look forward to reading your answers for the contest and any questions you might have about the Advent Calendar! Please don't hesitate to contact me by mail: tometlily@hotmail.com or by messenger.

Have a great week full of cross stitching!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire