Hello Bar

jeudi 12 novembre 2020

SAL Tree of Love - October

 



Hi there!

Phew already the 12th November and the countdown has already started for the days left before Christmas ... if by any chance Christmas could be done normally this year anyway ?! This week I finished the preparations for the November subscription pack and the packs are on their way to the lucky monthly threads pack subscribers. I've been busy dyeing the threads in preparation for the advent calendars 2020 too this week ...

Earlier in the week I launched a quick contest to guess the colour theme of the November pack and have had lots of stitchers sending me their guesses..I'll be announcing the winner later in this article..don't worry I won't be revealing the colours just yet..only the name of the lucky thread winner!

For now I'm going to be sharing photos of the SAL group's progress with everyone's pictures and the finished October branches too.

Tree of Love SAL - October



Here are the September progress pictures and finished branches from all over the world ... France, Italy, Holland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA ... for now! All different and unique for each stitcher. 

They're great aren't they? I am very happy to see how completely different each tree is from each other, and how much everyone is having fun stitching and being together in this group.

Congratulations to all those up to date and I strongly encourage all the others wherever you are on your SAL!







Thread Advent Calendar 2020                                     
You have a few more days to order your thread advent calendar. I only have a very few Tropical versions left and a few Traditional ones too.

You have the choice between 2 calendars this year!  You'll receive classical xmas colours  when you choose the ¨Traditional Christmas¨ calendar and brights when you choose the ¨Tropical Christmas¨ calendar.

Here is the link to find out all about this years calendar and the two different versions

http://bit.ly/TropicalChristmasAdventCalendar or you can click directly on the link under the calendar you prefer and go straight to my site to buy it.

Click here for information

Click here for information

Each Thread Calendar is worth 99€ in value before the bonuses..but they're on special offer at 79€ + international postage charges.

The calendars will be dispatched from the 23rd November 2020 onwards.

November Pack Contest Winner

I had a lot of of stitchers taking part in the November pack contest that I launched last week..and only a few of you got the theme right! Thank you to everyone that entered.
I'm not going to show the colours just yet as this will spoil the thrill of receiving the pack for my subscribers!..I'll show you the colours in a later article when I know that the packs have arrived safely!

The name of the winner of the contest that was drawn "out of the hat" is 




Congratulations Mieke!

Le Fil Atalie Monthly Thread Subscription



If you would like to join me on this adventure and receive the next pack (November) + Gift + Surprises+ private Facebook group and on top of this free worldwide postage please follow this link for all the info you need:


LATEST NEWS: I have a few November packs still available if any of you would like to subscribe and receive the lovely coloured threads and the specially ordered gift from the UK.

Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment or question below this article, I would love to hear from you either here or via messenger or email: tometlily@hotmail.com about the SAL photos or just to get to know you a bit more!

I wish you a great week of stitching, full of cross stitches, colour and light and see you next week!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire