Hello Bar

jeudi 19 novembre 2020

Birthday Month!

   

Hi there!
How are you this week? Thanks to the Tree of Love SAL, I've just realised that we are week 46/52 and I'm scratching my head asking myself where 2020 has gone?!
Am I the only one asking myself this? We've lived through a slow year because of confinement and I would've thought that the year would last for ever... but maybe it's better for everyone that it comes to an end.

This week I'm really busy hand dyeing and preparing the 2020 Advent calendars and I'm also organising the December pack for the monthly subscription. 
So today, I won't take up much of your time with a long article, and I'll be giving you all a gift!


Birthday Month
This week I'll be celebrating my birthday for the first and only (hopefully) time in confinement. To thank you for following me and your continuing support it is with pleasure that I'm gifting you this reduction code of -20% to be used on my website http://www.tometlilycreations.com up to the end of the month only.






Join me next week when I'll be launching the December thread pack and also a contest to win one month subscription for free for all new subscribers. I hope you have a great week full of sunshine and cross-stitches!

Happy stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire