Hello Bar

jeudi 11 juillet 2019

Quote of the Month - July



Hi There!

This week I'm sharing an amusing quote I found on Internet that made me laugh and that I find is a great statement!

As you know by now I'm a great advocate for promoting well being through stitching and colour. 
I feel very strongly about putting oneself forward and giving us time for ourselves.

It's very important for your well being to take time out to treat yourself and full fill yourself in order to feel relaxed and avoid frustration and this come primordially through stitching!

It has been clinically proven that when you look after yourself and put yourself first, others feel happier around you. So have a look at this month's quote and start putting your feet up, allow yourself time to stitch and don't feel guilty about not doing the washing up or ironing first!


So what do you think?
  • Do you agree with this quote from Mary Kurtz?
  • Do you feel guilty about not doing the housework?
  • Do you feel frustrated because you don't have enough time for yourself?

I wanted to thank you in all sincerity for reading me since all this time. I like to know that I'm writing and working for all my readers and wish you a wonderful summer full of lots of cross stitching, colour and light.

PS: See you next week with summer special offer number 2!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire