Hello Bar

jeudi 27 juin 2019

Summer on the Blog + SAL Tree of Life - June 2019



Hello there!

Yes we're already June 27th..6 months have already passed in this year of 2019. We're already half way through our stitching  year!

This doesn't mean that there aren't any new stitchers joining us every week and who are just starting the SAL ... Some either start by the beginning in January or they start with the  current month's branch..everything is possible and you're free to choose!


This week I'm going to show you pictures of some of the participants progress in this SAL, give you some details for the blog for the next two months, and tell you about some of my projects that are on the horizon ...

Tree of Life SAL - June




I find them as beautiful as each other and I am very proud to be part of this communal project, which is developing into much more than embroidery!


Summertime on the Blog

Summer for me is a rather busy season ... mornings and evenings at the beach, I try and relax when I can..but it's a busy season too!

In early July I have to go to England for an important meeting with my publisher to start the ball rolling for my future book..I am as excited as I am nervous!

But before officially starting the "holidays" I'm participating in an exhibition / fair not far from my house this weekend in Palau del Vidre. If you're in the area don't hesitate to come and see us..if you're brave this said..because the weather forecast is set at 42 degrees!



After the summer I'll be taking part in The Knitting & Stitching Show in London in October again, and I'm getting ready for it now ... I'm trying to get ready to be able to take advantage of the various cars coming down here from England to repatriate my threads, fabrics and designs, it's a whole logistical ball game!



I'll be having a busy summer again this year! That's why I may not be able to send you an invitation to read me every week during July and August ... but I won't be far! 


Current Projects

I'm working on a lot of projects at the moment ... for offers that you already know about maybe. Like the 2020 SAL, or the 2019 Advent Calendar . Then some new ones to come.. new cross stitch and blackwork in colour designs, monthly subscription clubs, a 6 weeks online project, online stitching courses and the best of the best .. weekend stitching and well being retreats .. Iv'e got my plate full!

Summer Promotions

As for in 2018 I'll be offering special deals throughout the summer... i hope that you'll enjoy them  and make the most of them!

I wanted to thank you in all sincerity for reading me since all this time. I like to know that I'm writing and working for all my readers and wish you a wonderful summer full of lots of cross stitching, colour and light.

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire