Hello Bar

jeudi 20 septembre 2018

Back from Blighty + Exciting News



Hello My Friend!

As the title suggests I'm back from my trip to England, or more precisely from Hampton Court in Surrey, the county where I was born.. for all you lovely ladies that have just joined my newsletter list, you can find out a bit more about me here in this article: https://bit.ly/2NKdXzK
Please have a look at my articles as I think that they'll inform or amuse you. This one gives 3 ways to save time to stitch more : https://bit.ly/2HdLHT0

I had a stand at the HandMade Fair, created and organised by Kirstie Allsop, who is a well known Tv presenter and known crafter. Well I've never attended such a show and met so many lovely stitchers!



The atmosphere was wonderful and we didn't feel like we were working at all! I wish everyday could be like that!

Here is a mini visit for you to follow our adventure!


 Stand E107 -  BEFORE

 Stand E107 -  BEFORE

 Stand E107 -  DURING - My sister and daughter hard at it!


 Stand E107 -  DURING. I did do some work too!
Stand AFTER
Thread close up

Thread close up
Colour Gems


I'm ready :)
Then the public arrived! 18000 visitors over 3 days, all happy, enthusiastic and with a smile on their faces! We really enjoyed ourselves and the I think the visitors did too..the stands were very attractive and top notch quality.

The workshops were full, and a great atmosphere reigned everywhere!


One workshop I spied on

Here they Come!

There was even a couple of choirs and a band all weekend!


I was so happy to meet some lovely stitchers and meet up with some already met through the internet.. It was a great experience thanks to all!


Last Minute Exciting News!

After this great experience I contacted the Knitting and Stitching Show and reserved a stand there for the show at Alexander Palace in 3 weeks! So I would love to see you there and meet even more new stitchers on my stand no N27! 

I can't wait for this new adventure!



Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Please let me know if you came to the Handmade Fair and if you'll be visiting the K & S Show in the comments below!
If you would like a free ticket and you are on my newsletter list, have liked my FB pro page and follow me on Instagram please message me here in the comments or send me a mail: tometlily@hotmail.com

Why not try the What type of Embroidery Quiz are You? (situated in the right hand column)
Please share this article with your stitching friends!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

1 commentaire:

  1. Il est trop beau ton stand.
    Je te souhaite encore de très belles rencontre à Londres.
    Bonne fin de journée.

    RépondreSupprimer