Hello Bar

jeudi 3 mai 2018

Sneak Peek + Competition!



Hello my stitching friends!

How are you doing this week? Have you been able to embroider a little since the last newsletter? What are you working on at the moment? I'd love to know!

This week I've organised a little contest to win this free embroidery chart ... yes it's free! In addition the winner's suggestion will be used for the title for the new chart !

The rules are simple:

* I'll give you a little preview of one of my future new designs

* in the comments under this article tell me what you think the theme is

* and give me an original title for this creation

* Share this article / contest on your social networks and with your friends!

Theme and Title Please?


I will announce the winner next Thursday, in my next newsletter! So you have until Tuesday, May 9th 2018, midnight (PARIS time) to play!

Good luck!

Melanie

xxxxxx

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Svetlana. I'm living in Slovenia now but we want to move as soon as better to England.
    I have two projects to stitch right now. One of them is big "Rocky point" and another is little project "The pot with lavender" to rest from big one. :-)
    My feelings whisper to me that this design has name "The blue jellyfish" :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Svetlana! Two projects at once! Thats exactly the subject of another article I wrote here: https://tometlilycreations.blogspot.fr/2018/04/3-top-tips-to-save-time-and-stitch-more.html
    Thank you for following me and sharing your title!
    Happy Stitching
    Melanie

    RépondreSupprimer