Hello Bar

jeudi 17 mai 2018

Can we meet up?



Hello my stitching friends! Has the sun come out where you live? Here in France (the south aswell) the sun is playing hide and seek with us and we're still waiting for spring to really kick in. We do have nice red cherries on the tree though!

New Embroidery Show As the title of today's article indicates, we could have an opportunity to meet soon! If you live in the South of France or are visiting next week, and you are not far from Montpellier, we could see each other! I will have a booth at a new embroidery show, at the Moulin des Evêques in Agde, which is situated south of Montpellier.

You can find all the information about this show,  on the organisers site here: www.filscroises.com
AND I have a gift for you .. I have 10 free invitations to give away ... if you are interested in receiving a free entry ticket please send me an email with your address and I will send you one.
Don't forget to sign up
You will all have received my last email by now, explaining the new GDPR law on personal data (here is the link to the article where I explain) and I wanted to thank all the ladies who have re-confirmed their subscription so far. For the others, I'd be really sorry not to be able to contact you or send you my newsletters..after May 25th I'll not be permitted to contact you legally and that'll be a shame! I have so many new ideas to share with you and I don't want you to miss out!

If you would like to subscribe or confirm that you'd like to stay in touch with me please use this link to do so : http://eepurl.com/dtKLmz


I hope that you have a great day and see you soon!

Happy Stitching

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire