Hello Bar

jeudi 6 août 2020

SAL Tree of Love - July



Hi there!

Can you believe we're already in the month of August!  Summer is well and truly here and the promise of the beach is still there but we've been having some lousy weather and we haven't been able to go very much.

The August thread packs are on their way to the lucky subscribers in the monthly thread pack and I've finished hand dyeing all the fabrics so that they're back in stock. 
My to do list is still long however as I have written work to finish to complete my future book and I'm re-dyeing threads for my general stock.

This week I celebrated 2K followers on my FB page and launched a contest to win some charts and hand dyed goodies..the person who's name was drawn out of the hat will be announced later in this article!

For now I'm going to be sharing photos of the SAL group's progress with everyone's pictures and the finished July branches too.

Tree of Love SAL - July





Here are the July progress pictures and finished branches from all over the world ... France, Italy, Holland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA ... for now! All different and unique for each stitcher. 
They're great aren't they? I am very happy to see how completely different each tree is from each other, and how much everyone is having fun stitching and being together in this group.

Congratulations to all those up to date and I strongly encourage all the others wherever you are on your SAL!






Vicki
2K Contest Winner
The winner of the 2K contest that I launched this week is...

Congratulations Natacha!

Le Fil Atalie Monthly Thread Subscription

 

I've just posted the August pack (Sunset) to my subscribers and I'm starting to receive some great comments and reviews about it...Here are a few sneak peek photos:






If you would like to join me on this adventure and receive the next pack (September) + Gift + Surprises+ private facebook group and on top of this free worldwide postage please follow this link for all the info you need:


Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment or question below this article, I would love to hear from you either here or via messenger or email: tometlily@hotmail.com about the SAL photos or just to get to know you a bit more!

I wish you a great week of stitching, full of cross stitches, colour and light and see you next week!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire