Hello Bar

jeudi 27 août 2020

Mini Contest + September Pack




Hi there!

Here we are in the last week of August..time has flown by and I just can't quite believe it! Next week where I live (south of France) things will start calming down. We have had lots of tourists here all summer, even with the complications of Covid. Personally I've found that the atmosphere isn't the same and I haven't made the most of the beach or restaurants as much as usual..
I'm looking forward to being able to o to the beach now and have my fingers crossed that the weather will allow it!

Last week I launched the sales for the September pack in the thread subscription club and thought I would just give you a gentle reminder that today is the last day for orders to receive the September pack.

I've decided also to re-run the pack contest for you to see if you can guess the colour range for the new pack and win one of the threads from the pack?!


September Pack Contest

Have a look at the photo below and try and imagine the coloured threads that make up the September Pack..please write your ideas and answers in the comments below! For the first person who finds one of the colours (and is pulled from the hat if there are several of you) I'll send you that thread as a prize!



Le Fil Atalie Thread Subscription


If you would like to receive a beautiful pack of embroidery threads in your postbox every month don't hesitate to subscribe before midnight tonight. After that you'll start your subscription with the October pack and at a slightly higher price!

You'll receive a pack of 10 hand dyed threads a month from the Fil Atalie range, ready to use and stitch with straight away on any of your designs, or for you to simply start a colourful collection! + a gift + charts + surprises + a dedicated Facebook group + free worldwide postage!

Over 12 months you'll receive 120 threads, created and lovingly produced from my home in France to yours!

Whether you feel like giving yourself this gift or ordering it for a cross stitching member of your family or a dear stitch mad friend, I'm sure that these threads will bring pleasure and delight and give your stitching a little something extra!

There are 4 ways that you can sign up for this thread subscription:

Monthly Subscription,  3 Months Subscription, or 6 Months Subscription or 12 Months Subscription (you'll find information about each by following the link below)

Please follow this link to find out all the information you need: https://bit.ly/monthlythreadsubscription


Delivery Information

Orders will be open until tonight, 27th August midnight. The next pack will be the September Pack. Any orders received after midnight tonight will start next month with the October Pack.

If you choose the monthly subscription you won't have to order again as you'll receive your pack every month after I receive your automatic recurring payment through Paypal. If you no longer wish to receive your subscription you can simply cancel the recurring payments in Paypal, or send me a message and I can do it for you.

If you would like to subscribe directly via Paypal here is the link: Monthly Thread Subscription

If you don't have a Paypal account but would still like to buy the monthly version of  the subscription please contact me and we can see how this would be possible.

I will be hand dyeing the threads to order and need a week to 10 days to do this. You will receive your subscription between the 1st and the 10th of the month. This delay depends on where you live of course!

I look forward to receiving your suggestions for the thread contest and any comments and questions that you might have in the comments below or via messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com.

I hope to have you on board for this latest adventure and look forward to sending out your beautiful threads every month!

Have a great stitching week!


Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx



16 commentaires:

  1. I think the theme this month will be autumn 🍂. I hope to find in the pack oranges and yellows 😍

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks for your participation Daniela!
      Have a great day!

      Supprimer
  2. My guess is September - autumn leaves,chestnuts and the final harvest.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Stitchyjo
      Thank you for your suggestions! Good Luck!
      Melanie

      Supprimer
  3. I hope that it will be like visiting New England in the Fall - russets and coppers and cinnamons. I've never had the chance to visit new England at that time of year, being stuck with school holidays, but I can dream!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Unknown! That sounds wonderful!
      Good Luck!
      Melanie

      Supprimer
  4. Sorry - I forgot to add my name - it's Barbara Mitchell!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I think it will be autumnal colours. Reds, yellows, oranges - yummy !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I think that there will be a lovely green in the pack....ok that is my hope anyway.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I also think the colors will be autumn themed, thanks for chance

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. My guess would be fall colours of oranges, tans and browns.

    RépondreSupprimer