Hello Bar

jeudi 13 août 2020

Quote of the Month - August

 

Hi there!

How have you been this past week? Have you had some great stitching time and enjoyed taking time out to let yourself breath a bit?
I have fallen behind in my SAL Temperature Tree, due to the amount of work I've had and have been putting off going back to it to catch up...but on Sunday I decided to forget all the rest on my to do list and stitched all afternoon in the garden in the shade...

I can say that it did me the world of good and that I felt myself getting more and more relaxed as I caught my crosses up...
I still haven't totally caught up but I'm looking forward to working on it again as soon as I can!

This week's article will be a simple one with the Quote of the Month and a sneak peek of the August pack that was sent out 10 days ago!

Quote of the Month

  • Do you agree with this quote? 
  • Does stitching help you ?

August Pack Photos

August Pack

Sunset Thread Pack


I didn't want to show the August pack before sending it to keep the suspense going a little bit..but now that most of them have arrived I wanted to share a few photos of the lovely colours I had the pleasure to dye, prepare and send to the lucky subscribed ladies..


If you would like to receive a lovely colourful hand dyed thread pack starting with the next one in september please follow this link
https://bit.ly/monthlythreadsubscription

Have a great stitching week!


Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire