Hello Bar

jeudi 9 juillet 2020

Quote of the Month - July




Hi there!

Summer holidays are upon us and the weather is promisingly warm..but things don't feel quite right this year..Our sense of freedom has been taken away and each time I set foot out of the door I can't but feel a twinge of apprehension.

Where I live is a strong touristic area of the south of France that depends on tourists from the whole of France and Europe too..but I just can't help thinking that they'll be bringing an invisible guest with them this year and leaving our pretty much Covid free region in a mess when they leave and that confinement awaits around the corner...we can only be careful and patient to see what the future holds...

So between early morning beach visits I'm keeping very occupied with finishing off charting the designs for my up and coming book, hand dyeing my fabric stock and organising the August Thread pack for the monthly thread subscription.

This week's article will be a simple one with the Quote of the Month and a sneak peek of the July pack that was sent out last week!

Quote of the Month



  • Do you agree with this quote? 
  • What else does stitching bring you?

July Pack Photos

I didn't want to show the July pack before sending it to keep the suspense going a little bit..but now that most of them have arrived I wanted to share a few photos of the lovely colours I had the pleasure to dye, prepare and send to the lucky subscribed ladies..

July Pack 
July Pack - FLAMINGO

If you would like to receive a lovely colourful hand dyed thread pack starting in august please follow this link
https://bit.ly/monthlythreadsubscription

Have a great stitching week!


Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire