Hello Bar

jeudi 16 juillet 2020

Flamingo Pack Photos + August Thread Pack


Hi There!

I hope that your week has been good and that you've been able to get some precious stitching time in? I haven't really had a moment to spare to stitch because I've been elbow deep hand dyeing lots of lovely stitching fabric..I desperately needed to restock my fabric as quantities had got really low...

I've also been preparing for the August pack for the monthly thread subscription, answering enquiries and receiving some great reviews about the July pack that I'll be sharing with you later in this article...

First of all I'm going to reveal some photos of the Flamingo thread pack that I chose for July!

July Pack Photos

I didn't want to show the July pack before sending it to keep the suspense going a little bit..but now that most of them have arrived I wanted to share a few photos of the lovely colours I had the pleasure to dye, prepare and send to the lucky subscribed ladies..

July Pack 
July Pack - FLAMINGO


10 Le Fil Atalie Threads

Some Great Reviews

Here are some great reviews that I received from happy stitchers! Thank you to all of you for taking the time to send me them.










Le Fil Atalie Thread Subscription


If you would like to receive a beautiful pack of stitching threads in your postbox every month, like the ones in the photos above, please read on... 

A pack of 10 hand dyed threads a month from the Fil Atalie range, ready to use and stitch with straight away on any of your designs, or for you to simply start a colourful collection!

Over 12 months you'll receive 120 threads, created and lovingly produced from my home in France to yours!

Whether you feel like giving yourself this gift or ordering it for a cross stitching member of your family or a dear stitch mad friend, I'm sure that these threads will bring pleasure and delight and give your stitching a little something extra!

There are 4 ways that you can sign up for this thread subscription:

Monthly Subscription (recurring monthly payments),  3 Months Subscription,  6 Months Subscription or 12 Months Subscription (you'll find information about each below)

4 Different Subscriptions Available

MONTHLY:  Monthly subscription of 10 threads (Le Fil Atalie) colours adapted to the month + Small Gift and other surprises. 1 colourful and harmonious thread pack per month, delivered to your door.

Automatic recurring monthly payment via Paypal. Free to stop your subscription whenever you want.

To order this subscription please read all the information on the sales page on my site..you need to purchase using the PURCHASE button (please do not place in the basket)

++++++++++++

3 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION: 3 Month subscription of 10 threads (Le Fil Atalie) colours adapted to the month + Small Gift and other surprises. 1 colourful and harmonious thread pack per month, delivered to your door for 3 months. 

++++++++++++

6 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION: 6 Month subscription of 10 threads (Le Fil Atalie) colours adapted to the month + Small Gift and other surprises. 1 colourful and harmonious thread pack per month, delivered to your door for 6 months. 



12 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION: 12 Month full subscription of 10 threads (Le Fil Atalie) colours adapted to the month + Small Gift and other surprises. 1 colourful and harmonious thread pack per month, delivered to your door for 12 months. 

Please follow this link to find out all the information you need: https://bit.ly/monthlythreadsubscription

Delivery Information

Orders for the August Pack will be open until, 26th July midnight. Any orders  received after midnight on the 26th will receive the September pack. 

Please be aware that last month I had a few packs left over and the first orders received after the 26th may qualify for any left over August packs.

If you choose the monthly subscription you won't have to order again as you'll receive your pack every month after I receive your automatic recurring payment through Paypal. If you no longer wish to receive your subscription you can simply cancel the recurring payments in Paypal, or send me a message and I can do it for you.

If you don't have a Paypal account but would still like to buy the monthly version of  the subscription please contact me and I can set this up for you. 

I will be hand dyeing the threads to order and need a week to 10 days to do this. You will receive your subscription between the 1st and the 10th of the month. This delay depends on where you live of course!

I look forward to receiving any comments and questions that you might have in the comments below or via messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com.

I hope to have you on board for this latest adventure and look forward to sending out your beautiful threads every month!


Have a great week full of sun, stitching and colour!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire