Hello Bar

jeudi 23 juillet 2020

New Fabric Colour + Contest


Hello!

How are you doing? Are you lucky enough to be on holiday at the moment? Or are you waiting patiently for your turn to take some time out to relax and forget about work?
I think that summer time is the hardest time for me..My workload seems to be heavier then than the rest of the year and I have family staying, they're a great help..but everyone is on holiday and it's hard to keep working when others are having a break...

Part of last weeks mega week was re-dyeing my stitching fabric stock..it was exhausting but well worth the effort, as you will see on some of the photos I'll be showing you as a VIP privilege for coming  over to the blog so regularly!

As I was busy dyeing I had an urge to try a new colour..I did and I love it! I'll show you the colour later in this article and even be giving away a small prize in my fabric naming contest!

New Fabric Colour Contest



I had an urge to dye a new colour last week and the result looks great..unfortunately I didn't have much fabric left so the first batch is fairly reduced in choice..if it's popular I'll integrate it into all the fabric ranges

Here it is..what do you think? A lovely rich royal blue...



Sky, ? and Coral

I have a name in mind for this newcomer, but I thought it would be fun to run a contest to see what names you could come up with..so let me know in the comments below and your idea could be chosen for this new colour!

August Pack Deadline
Before I go I wanted to remind you that orders for the August Thread pack will be closing in 4 days on the 26th July midnight CET

Last week I shared the July pack pics and some of the great reviews that I've been getting..I would love you to join me on this new adventure! 

You'll receive 10 hand dyed threads in a lovely range to illustrate the month, along with a small gift and surprises. There is also a free VIP subscription group on Facebook where you can meet up and make friends all over the world and share photos, discussions, ideas, quizzes, exclusive offers and much more!


Le Fil Atalie Thread Subscription

Would you like to receive a beautiful pack of embroidery threads in your postbox every month? 

A pack of 10 hand dyed threads a month from the Fil Atalie range, ready to use and stitch with straight away on any of your designs, or for you to simply start a colourful collection!

Over 12 months you'll receive 120 threads, created and lovingly produced from my home in France to yours!

Whether you feel like giving yourself this gift or ordering it for a cross stitching member of your family or a dear stitch mad friend, I'm sure that these threads will bring pleasure and delight and give your stitching a little something extra!

There are 4 ways that you can sign up for this thread subscription:

Monthly Subscription,  3 Months Subscription, 6 Months Subscription or 12 Months Subscription 

Please follow this link to find out all the information you need: https://bit.ly/monthlythreadsubscription

Delivery Information

Orders will be open until the 26th July at midnight. The next pack will be the August Pack. After that orders won't open up till next month for the September Pack.

If you choose the monthly subscription you won't have to order again as you'll receive your pack every month after we receive your automatic recurring payment through paypal. If you no longer wish to receive your subscription you can simply cancel the recurring payments in Paypal, or send me a message and I can do it for you.

I will be hand dyeing the threads to order and need a week to 10 days to do this. You will receive your subscription between the 1st and the 15th of the month. This delay depends on where you live of course!

I look forward to receiving your contest suggestions, any comments and questions that you might have in the comments below or via messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com.

I hope to have you on board for this latest adventure and look forward to sending out your beautiful threads every month!


Happy Stitching!


Melanie
xxxxxx



9 commentaires: