Hello Bar

jeudi 16 avril 2020

Now That We Have Time To Spare...


Hello!

Here we are in mid-April and at the start of 4 more weeks of confinement in France.. how about where you are in the world? It's basically the same thing that we have just done since February ... On the economic side, for some companies this may be difficult, especially the non essential to survival businesses ...

On the positive side, this means even more time to let the planet breathe, to let nature take back what we've destroyed little by little. It's time to reflect on what is really important in life, and to open our eyes to how life has gone into a spin and we the human race with it and give us a chance to re-balance everything!

Another VERY positive thing is that we stitchers will have more time to work and do ourselves good and well being at the same time !!

This week I would like to welcome new stitchers and readers who have just signed up for my newsletter or who are reading this article. Thank you for following me and I welcome you here.

For all of you that don't know me yet, please follow this link to an article where I speak a little about myself, who I am and where I come from and especially how I got to be an embroidery designer and colourist.


Talking of time, this week i'll be sharing a quote that I first shared with you in April 2018  and that I feel has even more sense now than before...
Quotation - Luxury of Time



  • What do you think of this quote?
  • Do you lack time for yourself?
  • How do you make time for yourself?
  • What are the things that cost you time?
  • Or give you the impression that you're wasting your time?
  • What are the things that frustrate you the most?
I would be delighted and very interested to see your answers to these questions and to know 
what you think? To know how you're experiencing confinement and whether having more 
time right now is good for you and makes you want to keep doing yourself good, once this 
situation changes?

Until next week  I wish you a great sunny week full of stitching, well being, colour and light!!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire