Hello Bar

jeudi 23 avril 2020

New Thread Contest + A Secret About Me!


Hi There!

Today is the 23rd of April and were well into our sixth week of confinement here in France! I don't know about you but time seems to be suspended at the moment and the days are fusing into each other? 

I'm keeping myself extremely busy and have been since the start of lock down. My line of business isn't an essential for everyday life for most people, but it is for all the stitchers out there! So I'm doing my best to keep my business afloat and continuing to take orders from all over the globe! 
Iv'e been stitching designs for my up and coming book on Blackwork Embroidery...
Iv'e been hand dying the Fil Atalie thread range and sharing a lot of photos on social media.
Iv'e been repeatedly beaten in Monopoly every time we play (daily!) by my husband and children!
Iv'e been out in the garden, weather permitting, to pull out weeds and soak up some Vit D! When I've finished weeding on one side the weeds have already grown back where i'd been a couple of days before! It'll be a perpetual pass time at least!

This week I want you to have some fun and stimulate your creative minds! I've managed to create a new thread and I need your help to find a name for it! 


Contest
So as I was saying in the opening paragraph, I have created a new thread and am stuck with finding it a name. 
I thought it would be fun for me to launch a contest to name it! 

The new thread itself will be up for grabs plus a cross stitch or blackwork chart of your choice, and the winning name will be proudly printed on the card.

The thread is in the purple zone of the Atalie range and has three different colours in it. I love it but I would as Purple is one of my favourite colours!
Here are some photos that I took earlier to give you a visual to help you:









Here's what you need to do to take part, you need to:





I would be delighted and very interested to see your propositions and love to know 
what you think about the new thread? 
I'll be announcing the result next week on my blog so until then have fun finding names and
I wish you a great sunny week full of stitching, well being, colour and light!!

Just a quick side note...whilst looking for a few colour swatches to illustrate this article I came
across some gorgeous hair colours..



I'll let you in on a secret..I have a secret wish to have hair this colour...but i've never had the
courage to have it done...only with a filter! What do you think?!


See you next week!
Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire