Hello Bar

jeudi 11 avril 2019

The Art of Manifesting + New Show


Hi there!

Days go by faster and faster and they're not at all alike ...  and this week doesn't ressemble last week at all! Last week I was coming home from a long and tiring show and was taking time to rest and catch up on things that had to be done for my business.

This week I thought I would take it cool..but fate had other ideas for me and found something else occupy me! When I say fate , i mean that I manifested a stand for an embroidery and creative hobbies show...


The Art of Manifesting

Does this ever happen to you? When you want something deep inside you and that you think about it so strongly and with intention, that the thing presents itself to you?  Iv'e realised that it happens to me often enough! It's the art of manifestation and it's a rather profound and well researched topic.

Funnily enough I mention manifesting in the latest episode of my podcast, where I tell you a pretty far out story about how I changed the course of my life in an instant using my thoughts and being very clear in my intentions and knowing exactly what I wanted!

You can listen to this story in episode 4 here on I Tunes


But let me go back to talking about this show. It's a new show organised by a big group, Tendances Créatives, that I've never done because of the high prices of the stands. The best known TC shows are those of Marseille and Toulouse.

This year they've launched one of their salons in a new city - Agen, which is 3 hours from my home. When I saw that this show was happening something hooked me and attracted me to find out and know more. I asked for the application documents, but adding up the final price I decided not to proceed and I put the idea to participate aside .. I let the desire and the thought go.


That's until I saw the poster for the show last week on Facebook ... and I said to myself  'ah this is the show I wanted to do a few months ago .. It's a pity finally that I won't be there .. I can see myself there! I got on with something else and I forgot about it once again.

That same day I was sitting outside in the sun with my coffee and I consulted my emails on my mobile .. and guess what I found .. an email from Tendances Creatives asking if  i'd like to replace a stand that had dropped out.. with a week to go from the date ..

I laughed deep in myself because I knew it was going to happen .. I trusted that if it was for me I would get a place. I didn't think long about it and  contacted the organisers to see what conditions they would offer me this time, given the proximity of the date and their need to fill empty stands .. and I accepted!

All this to encourage you to open up and trust yourself. To follow the intuition you have deep down when you think of something or a situation. Everyone has intuition within them, of different degrees, but you can train and develop it by letting go and listening to yourself.

With clear and precise intuition, good intention and positive thinking, you can begin to manifest a lot of things for yourself and your loved ones. Try to do it this week with a little goal and let me know how you get on!



To celebrate with you, I have some free tickets to share with you and your friends. If you want to come to this show, and come and see me on my stand, please contact me by mail  and I'll leave your ticket at the entrance of the show: tometlily@hotmail.com

I'll be very happy to welcome you to this "new" show and meet you there , from tomorrow until Sunday!  I'll try to take some photos to take you with me behind the scenes and I'll post my photos on my Instagram account

In the meantime I thank you for reading my article, and sharing it with your friends and on social media. I wish you a beautiful week bathed in embroidery, well-being and manifesting!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire