Hello Bar

jeudi 21 mars 2019

An Exciting Announcement + Show near Limoges



Hello to you!

Today, Thursday, March 21st, I'll be on the road for Limoges, or more precisely even setting up my stand at the Landouges show.

After the article about the colour Green last week, and having celebrated St. Patrick's Day on March 17th (a decidedly very green holiday that coincided perfectly with the article in question), this week I'm going to present this show and it's details, announce a very exciting bit of news for me, and give you a little nugget for the week ...

Show in Landouges

This will be my first participation at this show, situated in the Haute Vienne regiom. It's the 9 th edition for the Au fil de L'Aurence association. This year's theme is Once upon a Time - Tales and Fables.

I can't wait to see my friends again and meet new or old stitching friends again!



During this fair you'll be able to see a communal piece that the association have stitched since the last show. A cross-stitch reproduction, a chromolithography on advertising inserts in Limoges from the nineteenth century, in partnership with the Municipal Archives of Limoges.

There'll be many designers and stands: Creative, Specialized shops will offer everything necessary to create, stitch and make various embroidery techniques, knitting, cardboarding, and basically everything related to your manual hobby. You'll find the complete list of exhibitors here.
There'll also be workshops that you can attend, among others  Jour d'Angles , Réticello, Ribbon Embroidery, Sashiko, Boutis, knitting .....

It's going to be great!


During this show I'll be exhibiting and selling  my cross stitch and blackwork creations, my  hand dyed embroidery canvases, a range of  the Fils Atalie, my new hand dyed tote bags and 
my tinted hoop frames .. one of my new ranges for 2019!





Exciting Announcement!

It's been a while since I've been planning on doing this and I was constantly putting off starting through fear of not being ready or being able to do it. But this week I officially launched my Podcast: Cross Stitch, Colour & Wellness.


A podcast, for those who don't know, is like a blog but it's recorded by voice. It can be a conversation alone, between two or more people around a subject. There are thousands on a wide variety of topics. I like to listen when I'm dyeing my fabric and threads  .. you learn so many things and you do two things at once! For the moment I've published two episodes that you can listen here: Episode 1 and Episode 2

It would make me very happy to know what you think and if you enjoyed listening to these first two episodes.
I plan a lot of episodes on embroidery and well-being, colour and all sorts of things about, creativity, women and how to shine as a woman in this world.
I'll also invite my colleagues and friends to do interviews ... it'll be great! If you have ideas or topics that you would like me to address, please send me an email to tometlily@hotmail.com or through messenger, I'm open eared!

I would also love you to subscribe to this podcast either on, Anchor, Spotify or I Tunes!

Message of the Day!




Similar to Winston Churchill's quote about apples, this message has been adapted for all the stitchers out there! Stitching has been proved to improve your health!

Have a great week full of crosses, colour and light!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire