Hello Bar

jeudi 18 février 2021

February Pack Photos + March Contest


Hello to you!

Its time to reveal the February pack photos, as most of the packs have arrived at their destinations...some further afield haven't yet, but won't be long now. 

This quaint and romantic pack was such a pleasure to create for you as it contains some great pinks and a few variegated threads.  I named it LOVE because it represents the lovely colours of Valentine's day, and what the month of February represents for me.

I'm already preparing the new pack for next month and will be sharing a black and white photo for you to try and guess what the colour theme is for the March pack... There'll be one of those threads from the pack up for grabs for the winning name pulled out of the hat!

Good luck to you all! For now though here are the photos of the February Pack...

February Pack Photos







This month's gift was a wooden heart shaped thread keep. Created and artisanally hand made by Christophe and Laurence from Peak Alpes. I have a few left in stock and I will be popping one of them + a free thread into every order received on my website or Etsy shop up until 28th February.
After then, stock permitting I'll be adding them to my website for everyone to buy if they so wish.




March Pack Contest

Here is a quick and easy contest to launch the March pack with. The February pack colours were fairly easy to guess last month, were they not?! The month of LOVE could only be reds and pinks!!

So it's time to get your thinking caps on and come up with the colour theme for the March pack. Have a look at this black and white photo below ( three of next months threads are featured on it), write your guess(es) below and come back here next week to see if you have won one of the March pack threads!

What colours will the March pack be?


If you would like to buy yourself this lovely subscription, ask someone to gift it to you or even buy it for someone else here is the link to follow: 


Delivery Information

Orders for the March Pack opens today, 18th February and will close on the 25th February at midnight. Any orders received after midnight on the 25th will receive the April pack. 

Please be aware that I have a few packs left over and the first orders received after the 25th may qualify for any left over February packs. Please let me know if you'd like to start with the February pack.

If you choose the monthly subscription you won't have to order again as you'll receive your pack every month after I receive your automatic recurring payment through Paypal. If you no longer wish to receive your subscription you can simply cancel the recurring payments in Paypal, or send me a message and I can do it for you.

If you don't have a Paypal account but would still like to buy the monthly version of  the subscription please contact me and I can set this up for you. 

I will be hand dyeing the threads to order and need a week to 10 days to do this. You will receive your subscription between the 6th and the 15th of the month. This delay depends on where you live of course and of the current postal situation!

I look forward to receiving your orders and welcoming you into this thread adventure! If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comments below or send me them via messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com.

I hope to have you on board for this latest adventure and look forward to sending out your beautiful threads every month!

Have a great week full of sun, stitching and colour!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx


3 commentaires: