Hello Bar

jeudi 11 mars 2021

NEW Stitching Fabric Colour Revealed...

 

Hi There!

This week has been a bit manic for me as I've been preparing the March thread pack and encountered problems with my printer..2 parts to change (one after the other of course) and then my toner order didn't arrive so I was delayed in doing all my printing! It has been a busy and stressful week!

Everything is OK now and the march packs were sent today..so watch out for your friendly postman arriving soon.

This weeks article will be short and sweet. I'll be announcing the winner of my flash fabric colour contest and launching a new one to name the new colour! So please read on to find out what colour fabric was hiding in the bottom of my bucket...

Mini Fabric Colour Contest

Last week I shared a black and white photo of a new fabric colour and asked you to guess which colour it was. I had so many answers with lots of lovely colour ideas..some of which have given me some great new colour ideas by the by!!

Here are a few photos of the new colour, first in the bucket black and white + in colour and also ironed and ready, along with a couple of others colours that I think look great together.





New colour on the right along with Santorini and Paon



Mini Fabric Colour Contest Winner



And the winner is...... Stephanie WILLBANKS who left her answer on my post in the Cross Stitch Unlimited group on Facebook. CONGRATULATIONS!!!



Fabric Naming Contest

Now that the colour has been divulged, it's time to find a name for it. As it's not always easy to see the real colour on your screen I would describe this green as menthol. Half way from a deep emerald to a tropical lagoon...

Please leave your ideas for this colour in the comments, or please send them to me via Messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com.

I will send a piece of this fabric to the lucky winner!! So play as many times as you'd like, let your creativity go wild and have fun!


Fabric Subscription Survey

Just before I let you go, I just wanted to remind you that my survey is still online and that you could help me tailor my fabric subscription, by answering the questions on there.
It'll help me design my new fabric subscription and make it the best possible for everyone's needs and desires. You can find the survey by following this link: https://forms.gle/B1PRpn5sxS7Jvmik9
Thanks to you in advance for your help!


I would love to hear from you if you have filled in my survey and would like to add anything to the information you gave, or just would like to ask me a question about my offers, monthly thread subscription and FB groups. I also look forward to reading your ideas for the new fabric colour!

Hope you have a great week full of little crosses, colours and light! 

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

7 commentaires: