Hello Bar

jeudi 10 décembre 2020

The 2 Contest Winners!


Hello!

How has your week been? I hope that you're well and making the most of the crisp mornings? Over here in France we we've been waking up to frosty mornings and having to scrape the car its been that cold at night! The surrounding mountains are covered in snow which explains this fairly rare phenomenon. Fortunately the afternoons warm up well with the lovely winter sun. 

This past week was a very busy one for me (they all seem to be very busy these days!) getting the subscription thread packs finished and sent out for December on time. I would like to thank all my subscribers for taking the plunge and buying their subscriptions..it means the world to me and thanks to your confidence in me and my products I have been able to buy some lovely Christmas gifts for our two children Tom and Lily (remind you of anything?!). I've never been able to do that before and you have helped make this happen! THANK YOU!

In today's article I'll be announcing the 2 lucky winners in both of the December pack contests I launched this past week. One lucky lady will win one of the threads from the December pack and another new subscriber will get one month of her subscription FREE! Maybe it's you so please read on!

December Pack Thread Winner

Incognito December Pack

The first contest I launched last week was one to find the theme and/or the colours for December pack. Seeing as I've just sent it out, I'm not going to give you the correct answer (that most of you found by the way). I'll show you soon once the packs have arrived ! You can get a feel for it in the black and white photo above ;)

I asked Lily to draw the name of the lucky winner... it's someone who entered on my Instagram page..


The winner is Kathryn 2660..Congratulations!!



December Pack Contest Winner


The second contest was one to win a FREE month of the thread subscription.. all new subscribers for the month of December were automatically entered. 
Again Lily drew the name out of the hat and she was responsable for choosing the lucky winner! Funnily enough the winner was the last to sign up and come from Ireland!


Congratulations Filipa! What a great start to your subscription!! I'll be in touch soon!

I still have a couple of December packs still available (along with it's 3 gifts!)
 if you would like to buy yourself this lovely subscription, ask someone to gift it to you for your Christmas present or even buy it for someone else. There are 4 different ways to sign up so here is the link to find out everything you need to know: 


Now it's time for me to start thinking about my 2021 SAL, whether I'm going to do one or not, if I do what type will it be..and once I've decided I need to design it and set everything up!
  • Would you like to be part of a year long Stitch A Long next year? 
  • If you would what theme would you like? 
  • Should it be temperature based?

I look forward to receiving your answers and any questions or comments you might have. Please write them in the comments below or send me them via messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com, and I would be very pleased to connect and discuss any ideas you have.

Have a great week full of crosses and colour!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire