Hello Bar

jeudi 6 février 2020

Parisian Weekend Away + Special Offer



Hello to you!

It's already February 6th and it's been two weeks since my last article about progress in the 2020 SAL. Last Thursday I was on my way to Paris and I gave myself permission to not write an article as we were spending a long weekend with the whole family. The reason for our short break getaway was to visit the art school where our son Thomas is a student, during the national art school open days.

It's always very nice to see him and to be able to share and see his projects for real and those of other students too. We are very proud of him and his work.

A visit to Paris also opens us up to many possibilities of seeing beautiful things .. city life, movement and stimulation, monuments, tourist sites and art, colours and even a little urban Blackwork style art that I particularly liked!

This week I'm going to share my photos from this visit to the capital and I'll also share a special offer for you to join us for free in the 2020 SAL!

ENSAAMA - Colourful Spools and Weaving

Pompidou Centre – Festival Hors Pistes
Infinite Space by Refik Anadol

Sacré Coeur and Montmartre

Urban Art in Saint Denis and Montmartre

 SAL Temperature Tree of Love 2020


If you would like to keep your stress levels down this year and allow yourself at least 15 minutes of stitching per day, you are more than welcome to come and join in the 2020 Tree of Love Temperature SAL.

Just a small heart to stitch per day according to the temperature outside. From 1st January to 31st December stitching and sharing together. At the end of the year you'll have your very own unique temperature tree, have helped your health and well being and made lots of stitching friends

The basic chart price is 10€ for 366 days of stitching! There are some thread packs still available, but there are a lot out of stock (the packs were very popular!)
For all the information you need please follow this link:


Special Offer for the SAL Participants
Who would like to help me share my SAL, as well as my creative solo preneur company AND get your SAL 2020 chart refunded (10 €)?
All you have to do is buy the Sal, if you haven’t already, and then talk about the SAL on your social media pages and groups and invite 2 friends to register for the 2020 SAL! I would love them to like my FB Pro page, my FB group and why not subscribe to my weekly newsletter if they're also interested!
They must mention you in the question section for the FB group when registering. Good luck and thanks in advance!


If you have any questions or would just like to send me a message about this article or anything concerning my designs, hand dyed products, colour therapy or  wellness through stitching I'd love to hear from you at tometlily@hotmail.com or on messenger.

Have a great week full of cross stitches, colour and light!
Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire