Hello Bar

jeudi 13 février 2020

Tree of Love SAL 2020 - January + Quote of the Month


Hello!


It's February 13th and the year is already well on it's way! How exciting it is to start 2020 and this new decade full of clarity, love and light and to stitch our SAL Tree of Love 2020 together

This week I'm going to be sharing the pretty January branch progress photos with you

and I'll also be sharing a quote that I find relevant for stitching and also in everyday life ...

Quote of the Month

I wanted to share this quote with you today because I realise that often stitchers put pressure on themselves to finish their embroidery as quickly as possible. In the SAL Tree of Love, I often see messages that say.. "I'm behind" or "I have to catch up" or "I can't stitch fast enough"

I always answer that there is no being behind and that the most important thing is the actual act of stitching in itself. You do realise the good that it brings to you when you stitch, and maybe you don't exactly know how and why ...
Spoiler: Next week I'm going to be sharing a free mini E book that I have compiled that will explain all this to you in more detail ... but that'll be in next weeks article... let's get back to the quote ...

So rather than being up to date or seeing the result quickly appearing before you, I recommend taking your time and enjoying each cross..your body and mind will thank you!





Tree of Love SAL - January




This years SAL has started really well and all the stitchers have started to find their mark and feel good in the group and we welcome new stitchers everyday!

Here are the January branches in the new Tree of Love SAL from all over the world ... France, Italy, Holland, Australia, Canada and USA ... for now! All different and unique for each stitcher. They are great aren't they? I'm very happy to see how completely different each tree is from each other, and how much fun everyone has had in personalising their tree!

I encourage everyone to note the temperatures down if their embroidery is on stand-by ... I've just barely caught up myself! (LOL even I say that to myself!)












365 days in 21 Seconds!


For those of who haven't seen it, here is a very short film of The Tree of Life 2019 growing before your eyes in 21 seconds!



2020 Temperature SAL

If you liked the photos of this SAL and you want to be part of the 2020 Tree of Love SAL, there is still time. Just follow this link to get all the information you need. 365 days of stitching and well-being together to create your own temperature tree and spread LOVE in 2020!




I would love to hear your comments below, via messenger or email: tometlily@hotmail.com about

  • What do you think of the quote of the month?
  • Are you more of a process or result embroiderer?
  • What are you working on at the moment?



I wish you a great week of stitching, full of cross stitches, colour and light and see you next week!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire