Hello Bar

jeudi 2 septembre 2021

New Logo After 16 years Loyal Service!


Hello!

Well well well...I can't believe that September's here and that all the kids are back to school today here in France. I honestly didn't see the summer fly by. July and August are hazy memories and I don't like that feeling at all..I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be hot here and that we'll be blessed with a warm indian summer and also "be allowed" to go to the beach!!

As it's back to school day , I thought I'd share a surprise with you this week and show you my new logo, and get you to help me decide which one you like the best! I thought it was time to update the logo almost 16 years after creating the original one. I'd very much like your feedback and help in choosing the final perfect one?

I'll also be sharing photos of the new fabric trio for the Monthly Fabric Subscription..the Autumn season is almost upon us and I have created a great combination of colours to celebrate the new season..SPOILER alert: If you don't want to find out the colours ahead of receiving them then please don't click on the link or keep reading!!!


New Logo
As I outlined at the beginning of this article I wanted to start the new school year off with a brand new logo! After almost 16 years of loyal service, I thought that it was time to update my existing logo. Tom was 7 and Lily was 4...they're now 23 and 20!! 



I jumped on the opportunity of asking Tom, who was here on holiday and who, being a newly qualified textile designer and a wizz at using illustrator, was the best person for the job!
We decided that it would be nice to redesign the existing logo in a more modern way, and keep little Tom & Lily as they were when I first started my company. We also thought it would be fun to create one with them as they are now, nose piercing, mullet, glasses and all!

Here are both for you to see and be able to recognise when I start integrating it into my website, social media, invoices etc. 
I would really love to hear your feedback on both and to hear which you prefer in the comments below!


Little Tom & Lily



Adult Tom & Lily

I can also add different colours to the background depending on what I use it for!


Little Tom & Lily



Adult Tom & Lily




SPOILER ALERT !!!!  Autumn Fabric Club Subscription Photos below   SPOILER ALERT !!!!



Fabric Club Subscription

Next season colours are warm and wholesome like Autumn and it's many harvests. For September it's a brand new one off colour that I've call Lie de Vin, which translates to Wine Lees...but it sounds better in French this time! 
This colour is exclusive to my subscribers only!
October is a spicy orange fabric called Safran, which is a classic from my range and perfect for Halloween
November is a brand new one off colour that I've call Caillou (which translates to Stone)
This colour is exclusive to my subscribers only!









You can choose how often you receive your fabric, whether as a pack together at the beginning of the season or month by month over the next 3 months. You can also choose between Aida, Evenweave or Linen. All the information you need about the subscription is available here: http://bit.ly/FabricClubSubscription
If you are on my e mail list, then look out for a special reduction code arriving in your mailboxes soon! 

Monthly Thread Subscription

You can also subscribe for the September thread pack that'll be sent out together with the Autumn trio or September fabric. Here are a couple of photos of the August pack (that I called SPICE). I have some of these left over so If you'd like to start with this pack or add it to your subscription please let me know!





I will be dyeing the September thread pack soon and it's available to subscribe for now. You can have a look at all the past packs, find out what's included and sent to you each month and subscribe or gift a subscription to someone herehttp://bit.ly/MonthlyThreadsSubscription

Fabric Packs on Etsy



Don't forget that I've added some fabric packs on my Etsy shop and I'll be adding some autumn coloured fabric packs soon! There are some 3, 4 and even one 5 pack on there available in various types, sizes and prices to suit everyone. If you'd like to get your hands on one then race over here and buy yourself one before they sell out! They're great for all your small stitching projects and it's a great way to have several different colours at the same time!

I hope you have fun discovering all my colourful wares and hope to get to know you better! Have fun in the sun and enjoying some precious stitching time!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire