Hello Bar

jeudi 30 avril 2020

And the The Winner Is...


Hi There!

Has one week already gone since I announced my new thread contest? How can that be possible? It's almost like time doesn't really exist anymore or like I've jumped into a different time line! Do you ever feel like that happens to you?
Today is the last day of April...yes I know that's exactly what I mean...and it's time to find out the name for my new thread and most importantly the name of the lucky winner that was pulled out of the hat...well bowl actually!
Contest

The new thread is in the purple zone of the Atalie range and has three different colours in it. I love it but I would as Purple is one of my favourite colours!
Here are some photos to remind you if you've forgotten since last week..









I was really pleased to have almost 30 different propositions. There were quite a few that are already existing threads in the Fil Atalie range like Lilas, Améthyste, Glycine, Crocus and Prunelle so I couldn't include them in the draw.



There were some very clever new name propositions and some very pretty ones too.  The one that was pulled from the hat was 





Congratulations to you Joelle! I'm very pleased with the result as Cassisine sums up well the colour of the thread! 

Last week I also let you in on a secret..I have a secret wish to have hair this colour...but i've 
never had the courage to have it done...only with a filter! What do you think?!



Well the result of my poll on FB and Instagram whether I should get it done was a categoric 
NO! which made me laugh! I'll have to settle for just my one hidden streak then!

Take care until next week when I'll be sharing the April photo progress from the Tree of Love 
SAL!
Wishing you plenty of stitching, love colour and light!

Just in case you don't know how to keep in touch

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire