Hello Bar

jeudi 16 septembre 2021

September Thread Contest Winner


Hello!

How have you been this past week? Have you been doing much stitching? I really hope so! I must admit that I haven't had much time to stitch because I've been busy getting all my subscriptions ready and posted this week... The September thread pack and the new Autumn fabrics are on their way. I'll share photos of the September threads soon.

Last week I launched a mini contest to guess the September theme  and colours with one of those threads up for grabs for one lucky winner! I'll be announcing who'll be receiving this prize in my article today! 

I'm really pleased to be able to welcome lots of new readers to this blog and my newsletter and I'd love you to write in the comments below, how you found out about my designs, hand dyed products and blog! 

For those who don't know me yet here is a link to an old article about how I got into cross stitch design and colour: https://tometlilycreations.blogspot.com/2018/03/let-me-tell-you-my-story.html

September Thread Contest Winner



Quite a few of you guessed one or two colours from the new September thread bundle or the theme, so that was a very positive sign to me that I had chosen well!

The correct answer givers names were put into the sorting hat and this months winner is  


Congratulations Vivi! I'll be in touch soon to send you your prize!



Monthly Thread Subscription



If you'd like to see more photos of the past thread bundles, find out what's included and sent to you each month and subscribe or gift a subscription to someone please have a look here: http://bit.ly/MonthlyThreadsSubscription


I hope you have fun discovering all my colourful wares and hope to get to know you better! Have fun in the sun and enjoying some precious stitching time!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire