Hello Bar

jeudi 11 février 2021

Quote of the Month - February

Hello to you!

This weeks article will be short and sweet and won't take up much of your precious time!
We're already almost half way through the second month of the year! February!

The month of February evokes one main thing to me when I think about what this month represents..it's the month of LOVE!
Although maybe a commercial event, Valentines day is embedded in us as lovers day, and we can't but help thinking about our chosen loved one on the 14th February.

I have been thinking about Love a lot recently and how important it is in life..and wonder whether Love is Life itself and that it is probably one of the most important things to live for...

Anyhow philosophical subjects apart, I'll be sharing a quote of the month with you about Love, that I find really eloquent and true...

Quote of the Month

The quote below is from Robert Morley, and it really resonates with me. It hasn't always been that way and I've learned how to do it!





I find that since loving myself first, I have so much more patience, goodwill and love for the people around me! I used to think it was selfish to put your own well-being before that of others, and I often felt very frustrated trying to take care of everyone before me. I was often in a bad mood and not very pleasant to live with!

Since I learned this important lesson in life, my life has changed and family life is much more harmonious !! This goes along the same lines as filling your own cup, you can see my article about it here: https://tometlilycreations.blogspot.com/2019/11/are-you-filling-your-cup-first.html

I would love to know how this quote resonates with you, if you agree or if you have an experience like mine where loving yourself has helped you in your relationships in general?
Please leave a comment below or contact on Messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com

Hope you have a great week full of little crosses, colours and light! And have a nice Valentine's Day too!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire