Hello Bar

jeudi 25 février 2021

And the March Contest Winner is....

 

Hi There!

Wow already the 25th February today and only 3 days left of this month! I don't know about you but my days and weeks are blurring into one and time seems to be racing by. I suppose that means that I'm keeping busy and that's a good thing right?

The Temperature Star SAL is reaching the end of its second month too, and I can tell you that the thousands of stars shining in the group on Facebook are magnificent! I will share the progress photos with you next week! The group and the SAL are free and I invite you to join us if you want to! https://www.facebook.com/groups/205660424487316

I'm in the middle of dyeing the March thread pack at the moment and having fun concocting a pretty range that I think that you'll all enjoy...This week I'll be announcing the lucky march thread pack winner who has won the draw and will receive one of the threads from the pack itself.

I created a survey this week and would love you to answer it. It'll help me design my new fabric subscription and make it the best possible for everyone's needs and desires. You can find the survey by following this link: https://forms.gle/B1PRpn5sxS7Jvmik9

Ok it's time to announce the contest winner....

March Contest Winner

You were many to send me your answers for the colour or theme contest of the next pack..and honestly most of you were right!
I placed all your names in a bowl and asked Lily to choose one...  



And the winner is......Jennifer Holliday who left her answer on my post in the Cross Stitch Unlimited group on Facebook. CONGRATULATIONS!!!






Special Offer Extended
This special offer has been so popular that I thought to extend it for a few more days! For any new subscription this month you can buy, if you would like to, the February pack at HALF PRICE!
You still have 3 days (till the 28th February midnight CET) to sign up for the thread subscription and benefit from this special offer!




I would love to hear from you if you have filled in my survey and would like to add anything to the information you gave, or just would like to ask me a question about my offers and FB groups.
Please leave a comment below or contact on Messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com

Hope you have a great week full of little crosses, colours and light! 

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire