Hello Bar

jeudi 28 novembre 2019

Are You Filling Your Cup First?


Hi There!

How are you? Maybe you realised that last week I didn't send my usual newsletter..well there's a good reason for that and I'll be showing you why later on in this article.

For the moment I wanted to welcome all the new ladies and men to this blog and my colourful universe and hope that you'll enjoy reading my articles and look forward to exchanging with you in the comments or on Facebook.

This week I'll be talking about a very important part of life and the centre of your universe...YOU! You all know that I'm always saying that you need to put yourself first in your life. You need to find yourself, forgive yourself, mend yourself and love yourself!
When you do this you raise your vibration and tune in to the love frequency...which is the best place to be to stay fit, healthy, alert and awakened.

How can I fill my Cup?

So how can you do this? What is the secret?
There are all sorts of ways to feel good deep down in your soul: meditation, yoga, keeping a gratitude journal, forgiveness, walking, eating a healthy diet, not letting yourself go into judgement mode..of self or others, laughing, smiling, reading, napping, sleeping enough, doing sport, cross stitching, mindfulness and self development...and so much more.

All the above can be qualified as "filling you cup". Giving yourself the space to feel good without criticising yourself or feeling shame or guilt. When you fill your cup, you feel content and good. You feel happy and calm and tune in to your intuition and grow to trust it! It gets you ready for what life has to throw at you and then you can help others to feel the same way.

How I Fill my Cup?

Last week I took time out of my busiest part of the year to take a breathe and award myself some time for me..I filled my cup!

I went up to Paris to study the second level of the Chromo Therapy course I'm on and had a very packed two days of studying. I had a great time and deepened my knowledge of the world of colour and therapy..and reinforced my calling to help others through colour and light.
12 Colours on the Chromatic Circle

I also spent my time with my children and stayed with them in their studio in the 18th arrondissement. We cooked and ate together, we talked and laughed together, we went out and about together..it was amazing and did me a whole lot of good!


Sacré Coeur By Night

Moulin Rouge + Pigalle By Night

Sacré Coeur from a different angle

Colour Everywhere!

We even visited the Atelier des Lumières and experienced a 3D immersion in art (Japanese, Verse and Van Gogh) and had the privilege to have a colour and light bath at the same time! It was amazing, uplifting and moving.

The first part was a short immersion into Japanese art..it was beautiful.







The second film was an amazing hypnotic journey through quantum physics and the world that the human eye can't see..it was very powerful! (so amazed I didn't take many pics!)..but you can see some more here: https://www.atelier-lumieres.com/fr/verse

Verse - Thomas Vanz


and the last longer part was dedicated to Van Gogh and his use of light and dark and colour..







I hope you enjoyed my quick visit of Paris and colour and that you'll share your ways of filling your cup with me in the comments below or through messenger or via mail: tometlily@hotmail.com

Don't forget that I'll be launching the SAL Tree of Love very shortly so that we can spend a mindful year together, fill our cups through stitching and exchange and spread the LOVE through this new project.  You can sign up to the pre subscription list and get all the info when I launch before anyone else here

http://eepurl.com/gm1Lkn

I hope to welcome you to this amazing project soon!

Until next time, I wish you all an amazing week full of stitching, cup filling, colour and light!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire