Hello Bar

jeudi 8 août 2019

Quote of the Month - August..It's Good For the Soul



Hi There!

In this second week of August, I'll be sharing this month's quotation which gives yet another wellness benefit you get through stitching.

As you know by now I'm a great advocate for promoting well being through stitching and colour. 
I feel very strongly about putting oneself forward and giving us time for ourselves.

It's very important for your well being to take time out to treat yourself and full fill yourself in order to feel relaxed and avoid frustration and this come primordially through stitching!

When you stitch you don't only treat your physical body..it eases your brain and even deeper than that, touches your soul.
So have a look at this month's quote and start allowing yourself time to stitch and start repairing your soul.




What do you think?
  • Do you agree with this quote?
  • Do you feel the health benefits on your body, mind and soul when you stitch?

I wanted to thank you in all sincerity for reading me since all this time. I like to know that I'm writing and working for all my readers and wish you a wonderful summer full of lots of cross stitching, colour and light.

PS: Don't miss out on summer special offer no3 that runs till the 15th august!

Special Offer 3 - August

Here's the first august special offer..no 3 out of 4! It's Buy 2 get 1 FREE time. When you purchase three pieces of stitching fabric (limited stocks) you'll only pay for 2! Not bad?
This special offer starts today and end till the 15th august at midnight.
It's the ideal moment to buy your hand dyed fabric supplies.





I hope you have a great week full of cross stitching, colour and light!


Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire