Hello Bar

jeudi 26 mai 2022

Photos Thread Subscription - May

    


Hi There!

Its time to reveal the May pack photos, as most of the packs have arrived and they’re being named the best pack yet by most of my subscribers and on social media!

I loved making this pack (like all the others!) and felt that the colour scheme really reflects the month of May well for me and hopefully you too? I’ve been wanting to create threads like these for a very long time so the May pack is made up of 10 totally unique and never before seen colours.

If you’d like to get your hands on one of these packs, I’ll be launching the June pack contest where you’ll be able to win one of the May thread packs when you subscribe. You’ll find out how to take part in the article below.

For now though here are some photos of this new pack..

May 2022 Pack Photos











Win this Pack!

Would you like to win this May pack for free? It’s possible in this months subscribers contest! All you need to do is subscribe either for a monthly subscription (33€ a month and you can cancel when you like), or a 3, 6 or 12 month gift subscription. 


The winner will be drawn from all new subscribers and will receive this pack as a bonus to the April pack! You'll find all the information you need by following this link. Please get in touch if you have any questions:


Delivery Information

Subscription orders taken from now till the 15th of June will receive the future June pack. Orders after the 15th June will receive the July pack first. However I always prepare more threads so when you subscribe if you’d like to receive the pack from the month before this is possible. To do this you can add it to your basket when you create your subscription or let me know and I can organise that for you.

If you choose the monthly subscription you won't have to order again as you'll receive your pack every month after I receive your automatic recurring payment through Paypal. If you no longer wish to receive your subscription you can simply cancel the recurring payments in Paypal, or send me a message and I can do it for you.

If you don't have a Paypal account but would still like to buy the monthly version of  the subscription please contact me and I can set this up for you. 

I will be hand dyeing the threads to order and need a week to 10 days to do this. You will receive your subscription from the 15th of the month onwards. This delay depends on where you live of course and of the current postal situation!

I hope that you've enjoyed the photos of the OMBRÉ thread pack? I would love to know what you think of these April colours and how they inspire you! If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comments below or send me them via messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com.

I hope to have you on board for this latest adventure and look forward to sending out your beautiful threads every month and getting to know you better in the Facebook group!

Till then have a great week full of sun, stitching and colour!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire