Hello Bar

jeudi 30 juillet 2020

And the Winner Is...Contest Results!


Hello!

How are things with you? The temperatures are beginning to sore here and things are getting difficult to do without breaking into a sweat..but that's one of the things to be expected when you live in the south of France and there are so many great things here that make up for the uncomfortableness...oh and thank you whoever invented the shower!

This week I've been busy hand dyeing the 10 colours for the August pack in the monthly subscription and I have to get back to work on those, taking photos, counting out the threads into skeins, putting onto cards, naming the threads, sorting them into packs, wrapping them up and putting all the gifts and surprises together into envelopes to be able to send every pack off all over the world! I'm very grateful that my family are here and have been giving me precious help!

This week I'll be very brief and announce the winner of the new fabric colour contest I launched last week...

New Fabric Colour Contest

When I launched the contest last week I wasn't expecting so many responses and suggestions! I received 92 names! Thank you to all of you for taking part and for your amazing ideas..I wish I could use all of them!
But I can only choose one....well in a way two!




And the Winner Is...

The name that was chosen is SANTORINI which was suggested by Beanhead. It was also suggested by Muriel Dine Que Si in it's french version SANTORIN so I think that both of you should receive a small reward! Could you both contact me with your postal address and I'll get that to you! 
Congratulations to you both!

Rainbow of Colours

You can find the new Santorini fabric on my site here: https://tometlilycreations.com/en/20-hand-dyed-fabrics along with all your favourite types of fabrics in a rainbow of colours. Please note that I can also custom dye larger pieces for you if you would like. Please don't hesitate to contact me here: tometlily@hotmail.com or through messenger.






Congratulations again to the lucky winners ! Enjoy the colourful fabric photos and let the colour fill your week with happiness, light and well being!


Happy Stitching!


Melanie
xxxxxx



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire