Hello Bar

jeudi 13 mai 2021

New Collaboration + Contest Winner Result

Hi there!

Well May is off to a wet and damp start..even down here in the South of France, where it's normally scorching by now, we've had a lot of rain and wind...How about where you live? One of the positive things about rain is that I'm not tempted to be out in the garden and I have more time to get on with my endless to do list! 

Do you write lists to help you get organised? I've always loved writing lists..but I don't always get very far! They do help me off load ideas and things to be done from my brain and they help me prioritise one to do thing from another.

This week I packed and sent off all the May packs (yes I'm still doing that alone and at home) from the thread subscription, so they should be arriving soon...mean time I launched a mini contest to guess the May colours and I'll be announcing the winner in the article below.

I'm also putting the finishing touches to the brand new fabric subscription that will be launching next week (I hope!) so don't miss out on next weeks important article! If you want to be one of the first informed why not sign up for my newsletter (if you haven't already). Here is the link to do that: http://eepurl.com/dtKLmz

So, in this weeks article I'll be announcing the May thread winner and I'll be talking to you about a lovely embroiderer I met on Instagram and a collaboration between us was born!

Warm Welcome

Before I reveal the name of the lucky contest winner I wanted to take this opportunity to welcome all the new stitchers who have joined me here and in my colourful world. It’s great to have you hear and ai look forward to getting to know you more through these articles and in y various thread and colour adventures!

Just as a quick intro (if you’d like) you can find out more about me and how I ended up creating my design and colour company here: https://tometlilycreations.blogspot.com/2018/03/let-me-tell-you-my-story.html

May Pack Thread Contest Winner



Here is the name of the contest winner that was drawn from all the ladies that gave me the correct answers and that guessed the right colours in the thread contest! The lucky winner is....




Congratulations Jennifer!! I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible and find out which colour thread you'd like me to send you!

Collaboration through Instagram

One of the really positive things about social media is that you can meet some really nice people that share the shame passions as you. Around a month ago I reached out to Natalie by message through her Instagram page, and she very kindly answered! I have been looking for embroiderers or cross stitch designers to work with and promote the Le Fil Atalie thread range at the same time.

Natalie Gaynor Designs

We chatted quite a bit and she told me about some stitching that she wanted to for herself, as she works mainly on commissioned embroidery projects for her customers. She sent me the photo of her project and I picked out the colours I felt would match her project and sent them to her.


She has received them and is delighted and shared some amazing photos of them on her Instagram here: 
https://instagram.com/nataliegaynordesigns she'll be sharing her project frequently on her Instagram so it would be great if you went over to her account and followed her and watch as she uses my threads!


If you would like to get in touch, ask me a question please leave a comment below or contact me on Messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com

Hope you have a great week full of little crosses, bright colours and warming light! 

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxx
x

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire