Hello Bar

jeudi 27 mai 2021

May Thread Pack Photos + New Fabric Subscription


Hi There!

Its time to reveal the May pack photos, as most of the packs have arrived at their destinations...some further afield haven't yet, but won't be long now. 

I loved making this pack for you as it was very soothing to make and to see the pretty selection take shape. I gave it the name GARDEN, because the pack reminds me of springtime in the garden with its luscious greenery and pretty pink flowers everywhere. I'd love to know what you think of this new pack?

I've also finished creating my brand new Fabric Club subscription and I'll be telling you all about it later in this article...

May Pack Photos










If you would like to buy yourself this lovely subscription, ask someone to gift it to you or even buy it for someone else here is the link to follow to find out all the information that you need: 

Delivery Information

Orders for the June Pack opens today, 27th May and will close on the 31st May at midnight. Any orders received after midnight on the 31st May will receive the July pack. 

Please be aware that I have a few packs left over and the first orders received and those after the 31st will qualify for any left over May packs. Please let me know if you'd like to start with the May pack.

If you choose the monthly subscription you won't have to order again as you'll receive your pack every month after I receive your automatic recurring payment through Paypal. If you no longer wish to receive your subscription you can simply cancel the recurring payments in Paypal, or send me a message and I can do it for you.

If you don't have a Paypal account but would still like to buy the monthly version of  the subscription please contact me and I can set this up for you. 

I will be hand dyeing the threads to order and need a week to 10 days to do this. You will receive your subscription from the 15th of the month onwards. This delay depends on where you live of course and of the current postal situation!

New Fabric Club Subscription


Would you like to receive a beautiful piece of hand dyed stitching fabric in your postbox every month, or every 3 months at the start of the new season?

Choose to receive either a piece of of fabric per month or if you prefer a pack of 3 hand dyed fabrics of your choice every new season (3 months). Colours will be seasonally themed and chosen from my vast Tom & Lily stitching fabric range. Watch out for some exclusive to you only colours also! Bring some colour to your life and brighten up your stitching routine.

You choose which style of fabric you'll receive between Aida, Eavenweave or Linen. Each piece in a season will be the same fabric type (3 x Aida 16 CT for example) but another season may have the same basic fabric type but in a different size ( Aida 18CT or 20CT)

Over 12 months you'll receive 12 pieces of fabric, either 1 piece a month or 3 pieces four times in the year, created and lovingly produced from my home in France to yours!


There are 4 ways that you can sign up for this fabric subscription:

Monthly via automatic recurring Paypal or Stripe payments, 3 Months recurring payments, or 6 Months and 12 Month full payment plans. Just to let you know when you sign up for both subscriptions you'll receive an extra gift by way of a thank you!

For all the juicy details please follow this link: http://bit.ly/FabricClubSubscription

I look forward to receiving your orders and welcoming you into these subscription adventures! If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comments below or send me them via messenger or mail: tometlily@hotmail.com.

I hope to have you on board for this latest adventure and look forward to sending out your beautiful threads and/or fabric every month!

Have a great week full of sun, stitching and colour!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie

xxxxxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire